Still waiting for my advance exchange

Discus and support Still waiting for my advance exchange in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On the 10th of December I ordered an advance exchange because my xbox one had the disk drive issues, this was just the start of my problems! UPS had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sir Bunalot, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Sir Bunalot
    Sir Bunalot Guest

On the 10th of December I ordered an advance exchange because my xbox one had the disk drive issues, this was just the start of my problems! UPS had failed to deliver my replacement so I contacted xbox customer support, who told me to contact UPS. I did
    this only to be told that as the package hadn't been scanned in over 48 hours, they could only assume that it had been lost in transit and that I would have to contact the account holder ( Microsoft) to report a grievence. So I contacted xbox customer support
    again, I was told that the issue would be eculated and that someone from the Advocacy team would contact me within 5-7 days, they also told me not to worry about my card being charged as the 14 days to return my non working xbox only started from when the
    replacement console would be delivered. On the 16th of December a UPS guy turned up and told me he delivered the package on the 12th and forgot to get a signature, so would I sign for it now,I refused and he left. I contacted both Xbox support and UPS to explain
    what had just happened. On the 17th of December a manager from the UPS depot where my package was last scanned called to ask why I refused to sign for delivery. I told her it was because I hadn't received a delivery. She then explained to me that they needed
    a signature from me to show that I hadn't received the delivery ( which makes no sense). On the 24th of December I received an email from the advocacy team telling me the had contacted all the relevant departments to try and sort out my issue and they would
    have my CONTROLLER with me as soon as possible and if I had any questions I could reply to the email, which I did to explain that it wasn't an issue with the controller but the actual console itself. On the 28th of December I received an email from xbox customer
    support stating that they had confirmation from the carrier that my replacement xbox had been delivered and as I had failed to return my non working xbox, my card would now be charged and if there was a problem I was to contact customer support. I called customer
    support and asked for a copy of the proof of delivery (as I was told that the 14 days started from when the xbox had been delivered) only to be told the it was an automated charge and that I would have to wait for the Advocacy team to contact me in regards
    to a refund. They also told me they would call me back at 7pm that day to make sure the advocacy team had contacted me. Neither did. So on the 29th of December I called again, to be told again that I had to wait for the advocacy team to contact me, but the
    good news was she could tell by the system that they would contact me that same day. She also said she would personally call me back at 7pm to make sure the had contacted me. Neither did. On the 30th of December I once again contacted support to ask why I
    hadn't been contacted by the advocacy team only to be told that it was because they don't work weekends!!! But not to worry as they would contact me within 2-3 days. On the 3rd of January I again contacted customer support, who told me they would look into
    the matter and that they would contact back by 7pm with any news. To my surprise, he did call me back and told me he had good news. He had checked on the UPS tracking website and my delivery would arrive on that very same day. I explained to him that I had
    also checked the website and that it had stated EVERYDAY since the 12th of December that my package was on a vehical and would be delivered but that it never turns up. I also explained how I also had been in contact with with UPS and that as far as they where
    concerned there was no delivery on its way to me. The customer support agent then told me that if it was not delivered that day, I had to call back on the 6th of January and someone from Microsoft would have to contact UPS. So after all this time no one from
    Microsoft had even bothered to contact UPS!!! As things stand I have currently paid for 2 Xbox Ones and only have 1 broken Xbox one to show for it. I have told Microsoft numerous times that this needs to get sorted as a matter of urgency as I have 2 kids to
    support and that by taking the money from my account (even though I was told that they wouldn't) they are causing me real financial stress and the only answer I keep being told is that I will just have to be patient and wait. Well I'm sorry Microsoft, I've
    been a big fan for a long time but I can't afford to wait and sadly I think this will sour our relationship forever.

:)

Sir Bunalot, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Two month waiting for advance exchange

I received my Xbox One in week 47 last year. I immediately called the suppot because the fan of my Xbox One is quite noisy. I was offered an advance exchange. I gave my credit card information to the support. One week later I got a call from the support
    that there was a problem with my credit card. We did the same procedure again and since then I am waiting for a new Xbox. I already called the support several time because I get no answer what is the problem. I always just get the answer that I will be called
    within the next seven days but until now I got no call. So I am now waiting for almost eight weeks to get a new console which is working propery. Honestly, that is the worst support I ever had to deal with! If I knew that before I would have done the exchange
    with Amazon. For shure I would already have received a new console and would have less reasons to be annoyed...

Wunderschlegl, Jan 3, 2014
  3. KyleKPittman
    KyleKPittman Guest
    XBOX One replacement order

No, every time I tried to make an advance exchange it kept cancelling, and when I talked to someone they didn't know why. So instead I did the standard exchange and I am STILL waiting for that to ship back to me. 18 Business days I have waited...

KyleKPittman, Jan 3, 2014
  4. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest

I did my advance exchange on Dec 23rd, and then I got the delivery on the 31st. There might be something wrong with your delivery.

CMUchippewa, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Mine took 30 days to get my exchange controller

WhyS0Seri0us11, Jan 4, 2014
  6. Zamees
    Zamees Guest
    was there a resolution here?

Zamees, Oct 31, 2018
  7. WhyS0Seri0us11 Win User

Mine took 30 days to get my exchange controller
  8. Zamees Win User

was there a resolution here?
  9. CMUchippewa Win User

I did my advance exchange on Dec 23rd, and then I got the delivery on the 31st. There might be something wrong with your delivery.
  10. JiDs-1C6EE60A-9917-4 Win User

Disappointed with xbox support.

Update.. 1 week later and I'm still waiting for a shipping box they are providing me to send in my broken xbox. No advanced exchange option available for me. unbelievable.
  11. KyleKPittman Win User

XBOX One replacement order

No, every time I tried to make an advance exchange it kept cancelling, and when I talked to someone they didn't know why. So instead I did the standard exchange and I am STILL waiting for that to ship back to me. 18 Business days I have waited...
Thema:

1. Still waiting for my advance exchange - Similar Threads - Still waiting advance

2. Hi im still waiting for my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi im still waiting for my refund: hi im still waiting for my refund since 10days is this normaln or something bugged 6c5ceb6a-e455-4ee8-a3cd-86f5de8cc543
  3. Still wait times??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still wait times??: Well it's nearly 2 month till the wait times for cloud gaming started to pop up for me. First I was a little annoyed coz I had enough space to download. More and more I wanted to play on my tablet...
  4. I refunded 1 game 4 days ago and i still waiting to microsoft give back my money to my bank...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded 1 game 4 days ago and i still waiting to microsoft give back my money to my bank...: i refunded the last faith (game ) from my xbox about 4 day ago but i still waiting to microsoft giveback money to my bank acount how long to take my money back ? 8556b950-021e-4b16-acd0-45a1111cff7d
  5. I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account: I've done restarts, Hard reboots, troubleshooted my router, check the xbox status page, factory reset, everything and I still can't sign in to my account, I removed my account and tried to add it...
  6. Hi I'm still waiting for my money back from my last refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I'm still waiting for my money back from my last refund: I bought a game on sale and it charged me full price and I'm still waiting for my money 9aba27e3-0097-4d5c-b9d3-7c2452eefedf
  7. I turned on multiplayer, waited 2 hours and it still said disabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I turned on multiplayer, waited 2 hours and it still said disabled: I turned on my multiplayer after turning it off for a week since I got scammed. I did turned it on now, but I waited 2 - 3 hours and it still says on minecraft that it is disabled and I need to...
  8. Servers are down, come back later. On halo reach matchmake. Is it done or still wait to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Servers are down, come back later. On halo reach matchmake. Is it done or still wait to...: I been off Xbox 360 for 3 years and finally coming back to halo reach natchmaje and the servers are down, is it for good or wait til it comes back online? 658f5f43-471f-4252-8335-9a4532969094
  9. Day 13 and I still wait for my Codes (Quantum Break)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Day 13 and I still wait for my Codes (Quantum Break): My Problem is that I pre order Quantum Break and I still wait for my Codes. I don´t have any Code no Alan Wake American Nightmare, Alan Wake or Quantum Break for Win 10....
  10. Pre order of fallout 76 tells me I still have to wait?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order of fallout 76 tells me I still have to wait?: I pre ordered the game the moment it was available. obviously I wasnt a,lowed to play right away so i waited until launch. I was told those who pre-ordered on xbox wouldnt need a code, just to...