Still using my second account because my first one has yet to be Unbanned.

Discus and support Still using my second account because my first one has yet to be Unbanned. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] Soo when can I get unbanned? Would much prefer to have my main account back. Thank You. a4d1c59e-615a-426c-b81b-f892c60ac1fb Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Abxlishing, May 27, 2018.

1. Abxlishing
    Abxlishing Guest

Still using my second account because my first one has yet to be Unbanned. [​IMG]

Soo when can I get unbanned? Would much prefer to have my main account back. Thank You.

:)

Abxlishing, May 27, 2018
  2. Ripa DsHoTzZ
    Ripa DsHoTzZ Guest
    XBox one Not unbanned help please

Hello my console has been banned on xbox one and it was suppose to be unbanned on July 6th 11:46pm Id like to know why it isnt unbanned still so please help me id like to know why it isnt unbanned yet.

Console id [Mod Removed]

Ripa DsHoTzZ, May 27, 2018
  3. TROxStaff
    TROxStaff Guest
    Need a little help here

Hello this is one of my other accounts my main account ShadowSharkxX was banned for one day that day was 2/17/14 and its 2/18/14 8:52 am CST I was wondering what time my account would get unbanned because as this being my first time I don't know what time
    I would be unbanned. If any of you guys ( Microsoft staff or fellow Gamers) Could answer my question that would be awsome.

TROxStaff, May 27, 2018
  4. Bjat5k Win User

How to play 360 games that are free with gold on Xbox One without an Xbox 360

You maybe right, but somehow when I got my Xbox One, I put in my account which is this one first, but then later I also put in another secondary account I don't ever use and yet even though this account was first my other account is still considered the
    "parent account". I don't pay gold for my second account so I can't find out if you are right.
  5. xX--Jonathan--Xx Win User

Cannot chat with support or request call back

This still has not been fixed. Can't enter my first or last name even though it's on my Microsoft account. Really bad I can't get to chat with you because I can't enter my name. Yet it automatically has entered my email...
  6. Carl Warrington Win User

I have 2 gamertags!!! somebody plz help!!

The second gamertag which has all my gamer stats etc shows up on the gamertag attached to my main email account as a friend, but I want that one to be the main one on my Microsoft account, not the first one that I don't use!
  7. Smwutches Win User

Is there anyway to get unbanned from whats explained inside.

Please don't bump an old thread. Once a console is banned, it won't be unbanned. If you buy a used console that's banned, you would need to try taking it back to where it was purchased. Microsoft will not unban it because it's second hand. You don't know
    what they did to have it banned in the first place.
  8. Jacyintha Win User

account issues

Is the one you play on the first or second on the list?

Mine does that too because my live id is the parental id for the second account.

If your's is the first one, you should be able to download your account, go to the family center and remove the second account from the family.

It shouldn't appear attached to your email any more.

If your gamertag is the second one, it's the child account of the email you're using and you'll need to follow Smwutches instructions for getting emails rearranged.
Thema:

1. Still using my second account because my first one has yet to be Unbanned. - Similar Threads - Still using second

2. I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...: When I don't pulse any button in my for 2 or 3 minutes then it gets darker the screen and shows me notifications and I want to know if u can cancel that e6528e8d-81ac-4f8e-9aff-bc48813a5bee
  3. can i still use xbox live to play gta online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i still use xbox live to play gta online?: someone got me a 12 month live subscription card and i’m just trying to find out if i can even use it for gta online or if i have to get one of the game passes to be able to play it....
  4. Xbox1 s turn it on switches to correcr hdmi port but blank screen used new cables but still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox1 s turn it on switches to correcr hdmi port but blank screen used new cables but still...: Powers up connects to tv hdmi but no screen tried different hdmi cable same issue 5c048e54-f1b6-465c-91aa-62f632199078
  5. If I buy a new or used internal hard drive for my 360 E can I still get the latest system...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a new or used internal hard drive for my 360 E can I still get the latest system...: My 360 E just shut off and won't power up so it looks like I need to buy another one because I cannot find anyone to repair mine. I know I can put my internal hard drive into the replacement but...
  6. What happends if water got spilled onto and Xbox one and turns on and off can u still use it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happends if water got spilled onto and Xbox one and turns on and off can u still use it.: Water got spilled onto it while it was on. 0154ed10-3441-43a7-a2a1-6b53bad9e1a9
  7. can you still use xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you still use xbox gift cards: Can we still use xbox gift cards to make payments or partial payments? 4f89a7f9-7492-41ae-95de-06a3c57e97b3
  8. New Xbox setting up problems, 3 days of updating and still not able to use it

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox setting up problems, 3 days of updating and still not able to use it: Hi all. I recently bought an Xbox x and so far it’s took 3 days of updating and in upto 82% it’s hard wired and my internet is really good sky superfast 6bc3853f-8423-4eb0-8cb7-2b3cbc9e4705
  9. I completed my suspension and I still can use my microphone in game when will it work or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I completed my suspension and I still can use my microphone in game when will it work or...: I completed my suspension and I still can use my microphone in game when will it work or why is it not working? 8e7474d5-7726-43d9-8264-faefeaa32827
  10. Is the Xbox Ambassador e-mail address still used by the team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the Xbox Ambassador e-mail address still used by the team?: Hi!, I have an inquiry about the Xbox Ambassador program, and have tried reaching out to them at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, multiple times over a period of...