Still unable to play or install any gamepass games

Discus and support Still unable to play or install any gamepass games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Every time I try to play or install any game pass game I keep getting the same error code shown below [img] I was told to install the new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by oddman55, Jul 4, 2021.

1. oddman55
    oddman55 Guest

Every time I try to play or install any game pass game I keep getting the same error code shown below

Still unable to play or install any gamepass games [​IMG]

I was told to install the new Microsoft update which I already did and nothing changed. I also installed the update manually again and still nothing has changed.

:)

oddman55, Jul 4, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

It could be something in your system is causing the issue (corrupted system files etc) or the app is broken.

Click on the Windows icon in bottom left of your screen, start typing in "comman prompt"...when it shows it, click "run as administrator". In the window that opens, type in:

sfc /scannow

Make sure to include the space (you can just copy/paste the above). This will scan your system and, hopefully, fix any issues with it

Beyond that, if I was in your shoes, I'd simply reinstall Windows, update Windows till it was fully up-to-date...then I'd install the app and try downloading a game....if it works, then there was something on your system stopping it; if it still doesn't work, then it points to the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Advice for newbies

Any gamepass games you've downloaded will still be installed on your hard drive but you wont be able to play them without a gamepass/ultimate subscription.

If you've downloaded any games with gold then you would need a gold sub or ultimate sub to play the xbox one games but you don't need a sub to play any xbox360 or original xbox games you've downloaded.
  4. RiderLeangle Win User

Gamepass 0x00000001 and can't install KB5004476

When attempting to use this tool nothing really happened, I ran the in place upgrade tool and it just said "Thank you for updating to the latest version of Windows 10" without doing anything. The problem with installing GamePass games persists and I am still unable to install KB5004476

EDIT: I realized I accidentally used the "Update Now" instead of "Download Tool Now", I used the latter and did that install, no change, still can't install GamePass games, KB5004476 is not in the update menu, the standalone installer still won't work.
  5. pwyyy Win User

Error code 0x8007023e

Thanks for letting me know! I don't buy any digital games on the Xbox, only Gamepass so I cant tell :)

I hope they fixed it soon...

Gamepass games on PC and XBox Series X are still unable to launch.
  6. Robbie Runer215 Win User

Minecraft not working

Sorry for the long delay, I’ve just completely restarted. I’m still unable to go on realms. I’m also confused on to why it says I don’t have gold while I have ultimate and how I’m still able to play gamepass games. Any tips?
Thema:

1. Still unable to play or install any gamepass games - Similar Threads - Still unable play

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  4. Can you still get into skip ahead rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you still get into skip ahead rings?: I’m still waiting trying to get into the skip ahead rings is it still possible to get in there almost in insiders for 5 years now submitted by /u/OrneryRecording8883 [link] [comments]
  5. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  6. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...
  7. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  8. Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it: Hello, I have used the same account since I was a kid for Xbox. All of my achievements, sleepless nights, tears, sweat, blood, and money have gone into it. Context aside, it was stolen. I had...
  9. Unable to collect points or see points in the Xbox app, I do still get notifications for points

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to collect points or see points in the Xbox app, I do still get notifications for points: My reward points aren't showing up in the app and I can't collect them, I do get notifications that I have points to collect. I've signed out and back in, cleared all cache and data, uninstall and...
  10. I preordered the digital deluxe edition of diablo iv and i am still getting the unable to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered the digital deluxe edition of diablo iv and i am still getting the unable to...: Preordered the digital deluxe edition and still cant access the game. I have the statement from xbox live about both it and the points i earned by buying it. I still get the "unable to find a...