still unable to get free tickets or coins from microsoft bingo, been going on for months. What ...

Discus and support still unable to get free tickets or coins from microsoft bingo, been going on for months. What ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; unable to get free tickets or coins in Microsoft bingo. What gives? This has been going on for months. If u are not going to honor the freebies, get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LindaMelo, Sep 17, 2018.

1. LindaMelo
    LindaMelo Guest

still unable to get free tickets or coins from microsoft bingo, been going on for months. What ...

unable to get free tickets or coins in Microsoft bingo. What gives? This has been going on for months. If u are not going to honor the freebies, get rid of them. Probably won't play much bingo anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

LindaMelo, Sep 17, 2018
  2. Free Biingo Tickets and Coins Still Not Working

In Microsoft Bingo, as has been noted frequently in this forum, the free coins and free tickets are not working. How long will it take to get this fixed. This has been going on for it seems the whole month of January. If anybody from Microsoft actually reads
    this, could you a) please fix it and b) explain why it takes so long to get this fixed.

VegasTundra67, Sep 17, 2018
  3. barkley7802
    barkley7802 Guest
    What is wrong with Bingo

Errors preventimg me from getting onto Bingo. For sevral days now I have also been unable to get Tickets or Coins by watching ad, just today it started with connection error. What is going on

barkley7802, Sep 17, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

{Parity}, Sep 17, 2018
  5. LindaMelo
    LindaMelo Guest
    Thanks i did but they could not understand my question. kept referring to other articles which didn"t help either

LindaMelo, Sep 18, 2018
  6. Hi, LindaMelo!

Sorry about the inconvenience that you are experiencing with Microsoft Bingo.

Each of our casual games for PC and Android have their own support forums or community.

I would recommend reading our
    Microsoft Casual Games FAQ
    and if you are having problems with any feature of the game, you should be able to find some more info after looking through their site.

Try giving that support page a read and let us know if that helped with your issue.

Thanks and have a great day!

XBF Esteban R, Nov 5, 2018
  7. yiayia4ever Win User

Bingo server failure

can't connect to bingo or collect the free tickets or coins.
  8. XBF Esteban R Win User

still unable to get free tickets or coins from microsoft bingo, been going on for months. What gives? Why have taht option if u are not going to honor it?

Hi, LindaMelo!

Sorry about the inconvenience that you are experiencing with Microsoft Bingo.

Each of our casual games for PC and Android have their own support forums or community.

I would recommend reading our
    Microsoft Casual Games FAQ
    and if you are having problems with any feature of the game, you should be able to find some more info after looking through their site.

Try giving that support page a read and let us know if that helped with your issue.

Thanks and have a great day!
  9. {Parity} Win User

still unable to get free tickets or coins from microsoft bingo, been going on for months. What gives? Why have taht option if u are not going to honor it?

You will need to contact support directly for assistance with that. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  10. LindaMelo Win User

Thanks i did but they could not understand my question. kept referring to other articles which didn"t help either
  11. {Parity} Win User

Free tickets and coins in Microsoft Bingo

Thema:

1. still unable to get free tickets or coins from microsoft bingo, been going on for months. What ... - Similar Threads - still unable free

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  4. Can you still get into skip ahead rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you still get into skip ahead rings?: I’m still waiting trying to get into the skip ahead rings is it still possible to get in there almost in insiders for 5 years now submitted by /u/OrneryRecording8883 [link] [comments]
  5. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  6. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...
  7. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  8. Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it: Hello, I have used the same account since I was a kid for Xbox. All of my achievements, sleepless nights, tears, sweat, blood, and money have gone into it. Context aside, it was stolen. I had...
  9. Unable to collect points or see points in the Xbox app, I do still get notifications for points

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to collect points or see points in the Xbox app, I do still get notifications for points: My reward points aren't showing up in the app and I can't collect them, I do get notifications that I have points to collect. I've signed out and back in, cleared all cache and data, uninstall and...
  10. I preordered the digital deluxe edition of diablo iv and i am still getting the unable to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered the digital deluxe edition of diablo iv and i am still getting the unable to...: Preordered the digital deluxe edition and still cant access the game. I have the statement from xbox live about both it and the points i earned by buying it. I still get the "unable to find a...