Still Startup Problems with 10.0.22561.1505 (xb_flt_2208in.220221-2200)

Discus and support Still Startup Problems with 10.0.22561.1505 (xb_flt_2208in.220221-2200) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Even with the last Update 10.0.22561.1505 (xb_flt_2208in.220221-2200) i have the same Problem like the Alpha Skip Ahead Release before.. After normal... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LowRezGuy, Feb 24, 2022.

  1. /u/LowRezGuy
    /u/LowRezGuy Guest

    Still Startup Problems with 10.0.22561.1505 (xb_flt_2208in.220221-2200)


    Even with the last Update 10.0.22561.1505 (xb_flt_2208in.220221-2200) i have the same Problem like the Alpha Skip Ahead Release before..

    After normal Shutdown (or when the console going to Energy Save) the next Startup will End in a black screen with a Black Screen (But os seems to be up) and/or sometimes in a Black Screen with no Signal for the TV.



    Only a Hard Shutdown (firs tStartup or after shutting down) with the 5 Seconds Power Button will fix this till the next Shutdown/Energy Save.

    submitted by /u/LowRezGuy
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/LowRezGuy, Feb 24, 2022
    #1
  2. AydenHendricks Win User

    error 80151901

    My wifi hotspot is a verizon mifi 2200. I tried ICS like you said and Im still getting this error.
  3. kingvas78 Win User

    April Update

    Settings>systems>console information>OS version.....

    -

    Mine still says 1403.140301-2200............ Looking for 1404.XXXXXXX.XXXXX
  4. H8DzSiN NELLY Win User

    System update coming soon (another one )

    Hmm, I wonder why they didn't put a fix for 0x87de07d1 issue on the list. Even though I've updated the latest one, xb_rel_1404.140331-2200, which was said to fix this issue introduced from the earlier update, problem is still there.

    Btw, anyone having this same particular issue?
  5. Gunn3rrB0y Win User

    Purchase issue

    I also had this problem, also on October 26th and also the same amount of FIFA points (2200).

    Already contacted EA asking where my FIFA-points were, told me to contact Microsoft., which im going to do soon.

    But i'd getter get my 1600 MSP back or 2200 FIFA-points on FUT 13.

    Thanks in advance :)
  6. PR3D4TORK1NG Win User

    My vip gems haven't been converted to local currency?

    they didnt and i had 2200 😐
Thema:

Still Startup Problems with 10.0.22561.1505 (xb_flt_2208in.220221-2200)

Loading...
  1. Still Startup Problems with 10.0.22561.1505 (xb_flt_2208in.220221-2200) - Similar Threads - Still Startup Problems

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  5. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  6. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  7. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  8. FH4 still prompts to download Portuguese language on startup when console is set to...

    in XboX Insiders
    FH4 still prompts to download Portuguese language on startup when console is set to...: Hi, the problem where FH4 prompts to install Portuguese is still present on consoles set to Dutch. Portuguese is not a language related to the Netherlands or the Dutch language, it makes no...
  9. Factory reset twice, still having startup errors

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory reset twice, still having startup errors: Two days ago my console froze in the middle of FallOut4. I restarted my Xbox One and got the startup error E105. I factory reset and the made it through all the updates. Seemed to be working. I...
  10. Xbox One Startup Error Still Not Fixed

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Startup Error Still Not Fixed: For some reason my xbox does not turn on and whenever I attempt to turn on my xbox one I am brought to the start up error page. This is pretty ridiculous. After having reset my xbox to the so...