Still seeking that famous Piñata!

Discus and support Still seeking that famous Piñata! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't even need to own one, but if anyone wants to let me visit their garden, or visit mine and bring their famous Piñata, I would be grateful :)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Heinrich Beard, Apr 28, 2014.

  1. Still seeking that famous Piñata!


    I don't even need to own one, but if anyone wants to let me visit their garden, or visit mine and bring their famous Piñata, I would be grateful Still seeking that famous Piñata! :)

    :)
     
    Heinrich Beard, Apr 28, 2014
    #1
  2. Zoo Tycoon for Xbox One

    Viva Piñata may be of interest to people in this thread that still have 360's.
     
    WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD-4ABC-A1C2-5D9DBF1CA00A, Apr 28, 2014
    #2
  3. What do you "chill" to?

    Vivi Piñata or Vivi Piñata TIP, any Sonic The Hedgehog game. Any Zombie game I have.
     
    SpeedyBlueDude, Apr 28, 2014
    #3
  4. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

    Zoo Tycoon for Xbox One

    Viva Piñata may be of interest to people in this thread that still have 360's.
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

    Viva Pinata Party Animals

    Viva Piñata and Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise are backwards compatible. Perhaps you can play those?
  6. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

    What do you "chill" to?

    Vivi Piñata or Vivi Piñata TIP, any Sonic The Hedgehog game. Any Zombie game I have.
  7. MASTERMAXX713 Win User

    famous pinata....does RARE still deliver?

    famous pinatas still roam in my gardens and aswell as many others. if you send me a message and tell me famous pinata ill try to get to as many people as i can
  8. AFlockOfBunnies Win User

    The Last Achievement You Have Gotten So Far?

    Master Records Keeper - Restore 30 of Piñata Central’s Computer Records

    Viva Piñata - Trouble in Paradise.



    So ... many ... pinatas....

    [​IMG]
Thema:

Still seeking that famous Piñata!

Loading...
  1. Still seeking that famous Piñata! - Similar Threads - Still seeking famous

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  4. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  5. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  6. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  9. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...