Still Restricted With Consent Wide Open
Discus and support Still Restricted With Consent Wide Open in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I set up a new Xbox One S for my 10 year old daughter. She didn't have a Microsoft account so we did that as well. The Microsoft account was set up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BILDO_WILDO, Feb 17, 2020.
Thema:
Still Restricted With Consent Wide Open
Loading...
-
Still Restricted With Consent Wide Open - Similar Threads - Still Restricted Consent
-
Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them
in XboX InsidersOmega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me... -
Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?
in XboX InsidersIs the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up... -
I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update
in XboX InsidersI'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is... -
Appeal on banned account approved but the restrictions are still on my account My account...
in XBoX AccessibilityAppeal on banned account approved but the restrictions are still on my account My account...: My account was hacked and banned, I submitted an appeal and it was approved, thankfully. I received an email stating that my account was unbanned and the restrictions were removed but I still... -
Appeal on banned account approved but the restrictions are still on my account
in XBoX AccessibilityAppeal on banned account approved but the restrictions are still on my account: My account was hacked and banned, I submitted an appeal and it was approved, thankfully. I received an email stating that my account was unbanned and the restrictions were removed but I still... -
Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc -
PC and Xbox have no restrictions but still acting as if there are
in XBoX AccessibilityPC and Xbox have no restrictions but still acting as if there are: Hi on both my PC and my Xbox it acts as though i have restrictions. I am 19 and when my parents were over at my place they managed to get access to my computer and xbox when they were trying to... -
Why can’t I see photos sent to me. I am over 18 and they still say restricted.
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can’t I see photos sent to me. I am over 18 and they still say restricted.: It says the are inappropriate when they aren’t and I can’t view them but my settings say I can see all content de77221d-7d45-4a8d-97fe-2c2dfa0b01c4 -
Why is my account access still restricted
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy is my account access still restricted: I spoke with xbox support yesterday regarding suspicious activity on my account and found out a charge made by someone else was made on my account. How or why it was hacked, I don't know, but I do...