still not recived the £50 off FIFA 15

Discus and support still not recived the £50 off FIFA 15 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; everyone i know who has purchased the game FIFA 15 has received code for a fee of £50 to spend on the xbox live store was wondering why i had not... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by adamadkins, Oct 30, 2014.

  1. adamadkins
    adamadkins Guest

    still not recived the £50 off FIFA 15


    everyone i know who has purchased the game FIFA 15 has received code for a fee of £50 to spend on the xbox live store was wondering why i had not received this code as well as my friends

    :)
     
    adamadkins, Oct 30, 2014
    #1
  2. Marttyy
    Marttyy Guest
    Xbox Live Gold 3month + 3month promotion in january

    So in January Xbox live had offer "buy 3months of gold and get extra 3 months of gold".

    They written in promo that codes will be recived by march 15(if not mistaken).

    Still havent recived code,
     
    Marttyy, Oct 30, 2014
    #2
  3. TheLostBoy1
    TheLostBoy1 Guest
    XBOX ONE OFFER

    Hello, I bought the XBOX ONE FIFA 15 Bundle offer but havent recieved my £50 code
     
    TheLostBoy1, Oct 30, 2014
    #3
  4. still not recived the £50 off FIFA 15

    Hey there, adamadkins! I'm very sorry to see if there is any confusion about this promotional currency that your friends have received. The eligibility requirements for the promotion you are talking about is for the FIFA 15 Xbox One bundle, and certain users
    received a dashboard promotion on their Xbox 360 console before upgrading, not for purchasing FIFA 15. Hopefully that helps clear up what this promotion was for you. still not recived the £50 off FIFA 15 :)
     
    Misses Quinzel, Nov 3, 2014
    #4
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

    still not recived the £50 off FIFA 15

    Hey there, adamadkins! I'm very sorry to see if there is any confusion about this promotional currency that your friends have received. The eligibility requirements for the promotion you are talking about is for the FIFA 15 Xbox One bundle, and certain users
    received a dashboard promotion on their Xbox 360 console before upgrading, not for purchasing FIFA 15. Hopefully that helps clear up what this promotion was for you. :)
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

    this weeks sales and specials

    Dragon’s Lair 1-Oct to 7-Oct 50% off

    Hydrophobia 50% off

    Zeno Clash 50% off

    Zeno Clash 2 50% off

    Terraria 50% off

    Activision Publisher Sale 1-Oct to 7-Oct Up to 50% off

    Games with Gold: Might & Magic Clash of Heroes 1-Oct to 15-Oct Free to gold

    Painkiller 1-Oct

    FIFA 14 4-Oct

    Diablo III 4-Oct

    Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 4-Oct
  7. UnchargedTerror Win User

    Your Accomplishments This Generation

    I was in the Top 15 Worldwide to 1000G Fifa 13

    Top 50 To 1000G Fifa 14 Because Early Access Cheated me out.
  8. Ginela-908542EA-317B Win User

    XBOX SLIM 4K SET UP HELP XBOX CUSTOMER SERVICES WAS RUBBISH SORRY DID NOT HAVE A CLUE NO OFFENCE LOL

    What I did was turn off reciver while tv and xbox one s was running, restart xbox one s while reciver was off, tv was on and hdmi chain went thru reciver, tok the check and all checks went green and everything worked, got HDR and 4k, then i just reset my
    xbox one s, turned on my reciver, and all checked out fine and worked fine still. I have yamaha rx-a2050

    chers from norway
  9. AClarkeUK Win User

    Whats coming soon on XBL

    '2k Publisher Sale Nov 15 – 21 up to 50% off'

    -

    Anymore info on that?
Thema:

still not recived the £50 off FIFA 15

Loading...
  1. still not recived the £50 off FIFA 15 - Similar Threads - still recived £50

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  5. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  6. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  7. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  9. Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.: I have been using the Xbox insider for about 8 months now and I have been giving detailed feedback on game previews and bugs with the report a problem app on Xbox I’m just curious when I’ll will...
  10. Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?: I noticed something on my Xbox Series S. Whenever my console has no internet connection or Xbox network services are unavailable, the network screen shows a support link that says:...