Still not Recieved my free copy of RYSE

Discus and support Still not Recieved my free copy of RYSE in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Promotion Details: Was it a subscription purchase? How many months? Was it at a discounted rate? Did you have to purchase certain games? - Yes... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BludStorm, Jan 23, 2016.

  1. BludStorm
    BludStorm Guest

    Still not Recieved my free copy of RYSE


    Promotion Details: Was it a subscription purchase? How many months? Was it at a discounted rate? Did you have to purchase certain games?

    - Yes it was a promotional offer given to me that I would recieve this free game once I subscribed to XBOX live Gold for 12 months subscription.

    Date of Purchase: The day you purchased the subscription or promotional items

    - 11/12/2015 - I realise its technically not 8 Weeks, however the games conditions stated it would be with me within 4 weeks. It has been 6 weeks.

    Promo Item(s): The game, games, points or Live time you have not yet received

    - Free edition of "RYSE"

    :)
     
    BludStorm, Jan 23, 2016
    #1
  2. AlexDaKid
    AlexDaKid Guest
    still waiting for Ryse son of rome codes

    I bought xbox gold when there was a promotion of Ryse son of Rome free with gold that was about 6 months ago and still havent recieved any keys yet any help will be appreciated.

    TY
     
    AlexDaKid, Jan 23, 2016
    #2
  3. CRA1ZED
    CRA1ZED Guest
    Never recieved Quantum Break promo code.

    I have been patiently waiting for my Quantum break promotional code. Still have not received it. I only recieved my free copy of Alan Wake. I would like to know if my code has yet to be sent out or if it got lost in translation. Thank you.
     
    CRA1ZED, Jan 23, 2016
    #3
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

    Still not Recieved my free copy of RYSE

    Hey there BludStorm!

    Just to confirm, did you purchase Xbox Live from within the promotional page? If you didn't then I'm afraid you wouldn't be qualified for this. Thanks for clarifying!
     
    Mister Maka, Jan 25, 2016
    #4
  5. BludStorm
    BludStorm Guest
    Hi, yes I certainly did. After the purchase I was presented with a screen informing me that I would receive a code after 4 weeks with the download information and link.

    To which I have not received.
     
    BludStorm, Jan 26, 2016
    #5
  6. Thanks, BludStorm! We've got your information sent up to the appropriate people. Once we have more information for you, we'll post back in here. Still not Recieved my free copy of RYSE :)
     
    Misses Quinzel, Jan 27, 2016
    #6
  7. Hey, Blud! Thanks for your patience while we looked into this for you. I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! Still not Recieved my free copy of RYSE :D
     
    Misses Quinzel, Nov 3, 2018
    #7
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

    Still not Recieved my free copy of RYSE

    Thanks, BludStorm! We've got your information sent up to the appropriate people. Once we have more information for you, we'll post back in here. :)
  9. BludStorm Win User

    Still not Recieved my free copy of RYSE

    Hi, yes I certainly did. After the purchase I was presented with a screen informing me that I would receive a code after 4 weeks with the download information and link.

    To which I have not received.
  10. Misses Quinzel Win User

    Still not Recieved my free copy of RYSE

    Hey, Blud! Thanks for your patience while we looked into this for you. I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! :D
  11. Mister Maka Win User

    Still not Recieved my free copy of RYSE

    Hey there BludStorm!

    Just to confirm, did you purchase Xbox Live from within the promotional page? If you didn't then I'm afraid you wouldn't be qualified for this. Thanks for clarifying!
  12. ToAsTeD69 Win User

    Day one digital bonuses.

    still waiting on my free ki code and ryse and forza codes :(
Thema:

Still not Recieved my free copy of RYSE

Loading...
  1. Still not Recieved my free copy of RYSE - Similar Threads - Still Recieved free

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  5. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  6. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  7. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  9. Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.: I have been using the Xbox insider for about 8 months now and I have been giving detailed feedback on game previews and bugs with the report a problem app on Xbox I’m just curious when I’ll will...
  10. I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.: Hi! As I stated above I claimed a perk for the game Sea of Thieves called an Obsidian Banjo pack and was promised different cosmetic items for my account. It has been over 24 hours and I still...