Still not receiving Rewards deposits. Please help.

Discus and support Still not receiving Rewards deposits. Please help. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I am still receiving monthly emails telling me that I can't have a deposit made to my account because there's something wrong with it. I've opened up... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by HereIsOblivion, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Still not receiving Rewards deposits. Please help.

I am still receiving monthly emails telling me that I can't have a deposit made to my account because there's something wrong with it.

I've opened up nearly half a dozen tickets with Microsoft, and several posts on these forums with no resolution.

All that I see is "We're working on it." Is problem that has taken more than a year to fix still ongoing? If so, are there any ETA's on the solution? Microsoft is holding a lot of my rewards points hostage.

:)

HereIsOblivion, Oct 17, 2016
  2. Still not receiving rewards deposits

I have been a member of XBox Rewards since it started, and everything was fine until June of 2015, my credits stopped being deposited, and I keep being told I need to update my account information. My information is correct and has been. I have over 88,000
    credits waiting to be deposited. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could please fix this. Being told over and over to update info that doesn't need to be updated is getting really old, so is not get a deposit in about 18 months.

Thank you.

DoD ElderBrujah, Oct 17, 2016
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Still not receiving rewards deposits

Hello LGN ElderBrujah,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team, since we are not able to fully access the database containing billable account information. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when this problem will be resolved. To be clear,
    this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input. The prompt asking you to update your information is a symptom of this error, and adjusting your information will, in most cases, not resolve this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello HereIsOblivion,

Unfortunately, at this point in time we have not yet received a concrete ETA on when to expect a resolution to be deployed. We apologize for the inconvenience that this wait is causing, and thank your for your patience while our other team continues to work
    on this issue.

XBLRewards8, Oct 18, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello HereIsOblivion,

Unfortunately, at this point in time we have not yet received a concrete ETA on when to expect a resolution to be deployed. We apologize for the inconvenience that this wait is causing, and thank your for your patience while our other team continues to work
    on this issue.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Still not receiving rewards deposits

Hello LGN ElderBrujah,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team, since we are not able to fully access the database containing billable account information. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when this problem will be resolved. To be clear,
    this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input. The prompt asking you to update your information is a symptom of this error, and adjusting your information will, in most cases, not resolve this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  7. Hammbonez417 Win User

Xbox live rewards deposit

I've received the same thing. I've received a "$10 xbox live rewards deposit," and two "$5 xbox live rewards deposit." I thought this was kind of odd, as I did not request these. Also it states on the transaction record that these "deposits" are also "refunds." Weird!!!
  8. XBLRewards3 Win User

A problem with my account...still

Hi Staalker. The current issue still does not have a resolution, and we are still receiving the deposit error when we attempt a deposit. Unfortunately, the Rewards program customer service team cannot manually deposit your Credits into your Microsoft account.
    We will need to reach out Microsoft Support to do that. We are escalating your case for a manual deposit.
  9. XBLRewards3 Win User

Points still pending.

Hi Fash Fangers. The reason we received from our failed deposit is that your currency is not matching. This means your locale on Xbox is different from your Rewards locale. If you've changed this to have them matching, we will attempt to make another deposit
    on April 12th. If you still do not receive a deposit then, we will be making a forced deposit at the end of the program. Thanks for your patience.
Thema:

1. Still not receiving Rewards deposits. Please help. - Similar Threads - Still receiving Rewards

2. I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund: I replied to a email about it and told them what happened but still not received a answer 93ddd2ee-ade7-479d-8643-c9a199676e1b
  3. still haven’t received refund

in XBoX on Windows
    still haven’t received refund: So I requested a refund jannuary 20th and it got approved the same day and it said wait 72 hours to receive so I waited and still didn’t get anything so I let weeks go by to see and I still didn’t...
  4. My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet

in XBoX on Windows
    My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet: So I wanted to know was going on with it feedaff4-b83d-4b73-9c58-b469c08b87c4
  5. hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...: Auftragsnummer: [mod removed] Nummer der Serviceanforderung: [mod removed] 208f9cc6-7947-41c7-9840-dd88291314f9
  6. My account "does not exist", but I am logged in and still receiving email notifications. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account "does not exist", but I am logged in and still receiving email notifications. I...: How am I asking this question right now? I'm logged into my account. The email in the top-right drop-down menu is displayed as the same email I'm trying to use to log in, but when I try, then...
  7. Still Not receiving notification on xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Still Not receiving notification on xbox app: Hi, Following from my original question on 05 June 2023, I followed the most recent advice given by Geri. I did a software update for my phone, but it didn't resolve my issue. Yesterday I had to...
  8. Do you still receive bonus multi bucks after purchasing higher paid bundles in The Finals?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you still receive bonus multi bucks after purchasing higher paid bundles in The Finals?...: Do you still receive bonus multi-bucks when you buy a higher bundle than the cheapest option? The game I'm referring to is The Finals. I just want to be sure, I was going to buy a larger bundle...
  9. My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...: I still haven't received my refund for The final shape destiny dlc its been over 2wks since cancellation. Wheres my refund. 89198b77-cbd0-491b-89ac-9256e25f7021
  10. Why did I still not receive what I paid for.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I still not receive what I paid for.: Why did I not receive what I paid for still dbc3a957-dfc0-47f4-9a5d-f8cd9839b745