still not got points

Discus and support still not got points in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a game during the great new games spotlight punch card event and it is in the list of games on the menu on the first day of it I still not got... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarkKni9ht423, Mar 23, 2023.

1. still not got points

I bought a game during the great new games spotlight punch card event and it is in the list of games on the menu on the first day of it I still not got the points from it

:)

DarkKni9ht423, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

still not got points

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for Microsoft Rewards concern there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the Microsoft Rewards team.

To help you, please visit this link and click on "Get Help":

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. Miss Kleo Win User

still havent got the points!

Hey Mr DrunkMeerkat! Before we go forward, can you confirm that you've checked all emails linked to your GT? Including your WLID but also your preferred and all spam, junk and trash folders? Let us know. :)
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

still havent got the 3000 points

Hello xNastyxXxNatex,

We see that this is now displaying in your MyStatement. Again, apologies for the delay.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

still havent got the 3000 points

Hello xNastyxXxNatex,

We see that there was an issue with your previous adjustment causing it to not display visually on your statement. We are currently working on updating this manually. Apologies for the inconvenience.
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Still no points!

Thanks for the response Poptart! So I did some checking and I cannot find a record of the promotion you are describing. Can you confirm that you purchased this promotion through the Dashboard tile, or did you simply see a promotion, and then purchase a Gold
    sub through the usual method? Did you see this promotion and then wait to purchase it? Please let me know, thanks!
Thema:

still not got points

1. still not got points - Similar Threads - still got points

2. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f
  3. $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days

in XBoX on Windows
    $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days: $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days c0f10618-5965-4936-b992-db3d602de59d
  4. I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do?: I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do? cce452c1-1be5-4fd2-b7d1-7ff058d81c6a
  5. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  6. Someone got my login information for my Xbox account. I changed password and it still shows...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone got my login information for my Xbox account. I changed password and it still shows...: Someone got my login information for my Xbox account. I changed password and it still shows that my account is playing a game that I don’t have installed. How can I fix this?...
  7. What happends if water got spilled onto and Xbox one and turns on and off can u still use it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happends if water got spilled onto and Xbox one and turns on and off can u still use it.: Water got spilled onto it while it was on. 0154ed10-3441-43a7-a2a1-6b53bad9e1a9
  8. I entered the Doritos game pass code I bought from the cornerstore and still haven't got an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered the Doritos game pass code I bought from the cornerstore and still haven't got an...: I assumed when I entered the code it'd be on my Xbox already because my email is linked with it. Is this something I still have to wait for or should I have already gotten game pass after entering...
  9. My gamertag is unique but I still got the numbers at the end

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamertag is unique but I still got the numbers at the end: Hi my gamertag is in my old account so when I used the same gamertag on my new one I got the numbers at the end but then I changed my old account gamertag and deleted it but I still have the...
  10. Still not got my 50,000 point

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Still not got my 50,000 point: still not received my 50k reward points 642af856-cf9b-4e46-b28b-b15606594840