still nonconnection to server

Discus and support still nonconnection to server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 2 days unable to connect to server 02983972-a6ae-4038-aee7-8a1dd23419e6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Debztat-[xboxvenue], Nov 4, 2017.

  1. still nonconnection to server


    2 days unable to connect to server

    :)
     
    Debztat-[xboxvenue], Nov 4, 2017
    #1
  2. Member 79251
    Member 79251 Guest
    Wired reports that EVERY game gets dedicated servers on Xbox One

    My problem is the virtual server / dedicated server issue. Microsoft have still to state which format they are using.
     
    Member 79251, Nov 4, 2017
    #2
  3. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest
    Still no server connection

    I think they are working to solve!

    I know that is annoying,

    please be patient

    still nonconnection to server :)
     
    Frizio I iB, Nov 4, 2017
    #3
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

    still nonconnection to server

    Still not available here as well.

    Probably have to wait for a fix.
     
    CrazY1985, Nov 4, 2017
    #4
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

    still nonconnection to server

    Still not available here as well.

    Probably have to wait for a fix.
  6. Ze Giggler Win User

    Can't Connect To Live At All After Update

    So I've port forwarded my xbox360 and when I take the connectivity test, I pass all stages and it says everything is connected.

    Still, when I go to connect, it says I can't. Ugh.

    I began recovering my account, but I still couldn't connect. Turned console off. Back on. Avatar is gone. Gamerscore is gone and I've been looking at the "singing in" screen for like 10 minutes now.

    I've been in a live chat with xboxlive support.

    They directed me to recover my gamertag even though we hadn't resolved my xboxlive nonconnecting issue yet

    so it stopped in the middle and now i have no profile.
  7. Frizio I iB Win User

    Still no server connection

    I think they are working to solve!

    I know that is annoying,

    please be patient

    :)
  8. AkumaSakii Win User

    The servers, are they still online?

    Yea, they're still up, I play a couple of times a week! There are a handful of people that I have battled online just doing random searches or playing through the game with the join option turned on. If you play online, just set your search options to ANY
    and you will find opponents to fight or you can create a party in the lobby and people will join.
  9. elboydo Win User

    Stats servers still suck?

    nah this was more an excuse for me to complain about the new xbox forums, they look horrible, but i used the thin veil of a noob rant to allow me to say the new design sucks without a lock
Thema:

still nonconnection to server

Loading...
  1. still nonconnection to server - Similar Threads - still nonconnection server

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  5. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  6. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  7. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  9. Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.: I have been using the Xbox insider for about 8 months now and I have been giving detailed feedback on game previews and bugs with the report a problem app on Xbox I’m just curious when I’ll will...
  10. Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?: I noticed something on my Xbox Series S. Whenever my console has no internet connection or Xbox network services are unavailable, the network screen shows a support link that says:...