Still no Vegas 1 and Vegas 2 codes

Discus and support Still no Vegas 1 and Vegas 2 codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I made a post before and was told to wait until the end of day Monday (11th of Jan) and if they still hadn't come through to post again. I still... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TheHyra, Jan 11, 2016.

  1. TheHyra
    TheHyra Guest

    Still no Vegas 1 and Vegas 2 codes


    I made a post before and was told to wait until the end of day Monday (11th of Jan) and if they still hadn't come through to post again. I still haven't received my codes yet.

    :)
     
    TheHyra, Jan 11, 2016
    #1
  2. LRT Nath
    LRT Nath Guest
    Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 codes

    I have recieved a code for Rainbow Six Vegas 1, but no Rainbow Six Vegas 2 code yet
     
    LRT Nath, Jan 12, 2016
    #2
  3. cbaptist
    cbaptist Guest
    rainbow six vegas 2 download funktioniert nicht

    I have exactly the same problem. Xbox purchased on the 29.1.2016 with Vegas 1 and 2 - Vegas 1 code is working but Vegas 2 not.
     
    cbaptist, Jan 12, 2016
    #3
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

    Still no Vegas 1 and Vegas 2 codes

    Hey there!

    If you haven't already please check your Xbox Live Messages. Another round of codes went out, thanks for your patience! If you still haven't received your code by the end of this week please create a new thread and let us know. Cheers!
     
    Mister Maka, Jan 13, 2016
    #4
  5. cbaptist Win User

    rainbow six vegas 2 download funktioniert nicht

    I have exactly the same problem. Xbox purchased on the 29.1.2016 with Vegas 1 and 2 - Vegas 1 code is working but Vegas 2 not.
  6. jhawk6 Win User

    X1 "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege" Digital Preorder - received wrong 2nd bonus content.

    Hello,

    I digitally preordered Rainbow Six Siege and today I received codes to redeem Vegas 1 and Vegas 2 for 360. I redeemed the first code fine but the code for Vegas 2 was the same key as Vegas 1 again.

    I contacted support who directed me here to be able to get a valid code for Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for 360.
  7. General Mig Win User

    Rainbow 6 Vegas Codes

    Shortly after posting this, I received a code for Vegas 1, but not Vegas 2.
  8. Mister Maka Win User

    Still no Vegas 1 and Vegas 2 codes

    Hey there!

    If you haven't already please check your Xbox Live Messages. Another round of codes went out, thanks for your patience! If you still haven't received your code by the end of this week please create a new thread and let us know. Cheers!
  9. LRT Nath Win User

    Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 codes

    I have recieved a code for Rainbow Six Vegas 1, but no Rainbow Six Vegas 2 code yet
Thema:

Still no Vegas 1 and Vegas 2 codes

Loading...
  1. Still no Vegas 1 and Vegas 2 codes - Similar Threads - Still Vegas Vegas

  2. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  3. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  4. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  5. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  8. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  10. Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.: I have been using the Xbox insider for about 8 months now and I have been giving detailed feedback on game previews and bugs with the report a problem app on Xbox I’m just curious when I’ll will...