Still no Vegas 1 and Vegas 2 Codes. (R6 Siege Offer)

Discus and support Still no Vegas 1 and Vegas 2 Codes. (R6 Siege Offer) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hab meine Codes immer noch nicht erhalten und ist schon länger als 10 Tage her [Translation: Still can not get my belongings codes and is already... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Killabobb, Jan 12, 2016.

  1. Killabobb
    Killabobb Guest

    Still no Vegas 1 and Vegas 2 Codes. (R6 Siege Offer)


    Hab meine Codes immer noch nicht erhalten und ist schon länger als 10 Tage her

    [Translation: Still can not get
    my belongings codes and
    is already more than 10 days ago]

    :)
     
    Killabobb, Jan 12, 2016
    #1
  2. El MELONATOR
    El MELONATOR Guest
    Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2 Codes

    I purchased R6 Siege and I Haven't received the codes for vegas and vegas 2, How can I get them??
     
    El MELONATOR, Jan 12, 2016
    #2
  3. rxzv IV
    rxzv IV Guest
    R6 Siege Promotion

    Purchases R6 Siege on the 29th. Was suppose to receive codes in my message center for R6 Vegas and Vegas 2. Promotion says to wait 7-10 days to receive the code. 10 days would've been the 8th. Its now the 11th and still waiting for the codes.
     
    rxzv IV, Jan 12, 2016
    #3
  4. Still no Vegas 1 and Vegas 2 Codes. (R6 Siege Offer)

    Hey, bobb! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! Still no Vegas 1 and Vegas 2 Codes. (R6 Siege Offer) :D
     
    Misses Quinzel, Jan 14, 2016
    #4
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

    Still no Vegas 1 and Vegas 2 Codes. (R6 Siege Offer)

    Hey, bobb! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! :D
  6. jhawk6 Win User

    X1 "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege" Digital Preorder - received wrong 2nd bonus content.

    Hello,

    I digitally preordered Rainbow Six Siege and today I received codes to redeem Vegas 1 and Vegas 2 for 360. I redeemed the first code fine but the code for Vegas 2 was the same key as Vegas 1 again.

    I contacted support who directed me here to be able to get a valid code for Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for 360.
  7. TNS EnCoRe Win User

    X1 "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege" Digital Preorder - received wrong 2nd bonus content.

    I pre ordered Rainbow Six Siege Gold Edition and i was sent the same exact code twice for Vegas 1 never got a Vegas 2 code
  8. Russty540 Win User

    R6: Siege Still waiting on Vegas and Vegas 2 codes?

    Something probably got messed up at the end of December. I bought on the 23rd of Dec and never got my codes. Same thing with a friend of mine. I posted here on Saturday and since then I've seen more and more people coming here with the same issue.
  9. Mister Maka Win User

    R6: Siege Still waiting on Vegas and Vegas 2 codes?

    Hey everyone!

    We definitely appreciate your patience with this. Due to the holidays there is a slightly delay on codes being sent out. Please keep an eye out on your messages and if you don't receive your codes by the end of the week please create a new thread and let
    us know. Thanks everyone!
Thema:

Still no Vegas 1 and Vegas 2 Codes. (R6 Siege Offer)

Loading...
  1. Still no Vegas 1 and Vegas 2 Codes. (R6 Siege Offer) - Similar Threads - Still Vegas Vegas

  2. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  3. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  4. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  5. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  8. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  10. Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.: I have been using the Xbox insider for about 8 months now and I have been giving detailed feedback on game previews and bugs with the report a problem app on Xbox I’m just curious when I’ll will...