Still no Souls code

Discus and support Still no Souls code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; it's fri mar 4 and i haven't received my dark souls code c5815284-bc06-4df6-88ff-bf1469c2e461 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MidniteDuder, Mar 4, 2016.

  1. MidniteDuder
    MidniteDuder Guest

    Still no Souls code


    it's fri mar 4 and i haven't received my dark souls code

    :)
     
    MidniteDuder, Mar 4, 2016
    #1
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    No dark souls code still

    Hey there, VenumKush!

    We've passed your information along to the proper teams. They will investigate your eligibility for this offer and, if you qualify, you will receive an Xbox Live message with further details.

    Thank you for posting! Still no Souls code :)
     
    Mister Maka, Mar 4, 2016
    #2
  3. Still no Dark souls code

    Hey, ZigzagFish29145! You should have received your code yesterday. If it's not in your message center, please post up a new thread so that we can look into it further. Thanks!
     
    Misses Quinzel, Mar 4, 2016
    #3
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

    Still no Souls code

    We've passed your information to the team for this promotion, and you'll receive an Xbox Live message once we have more info to share.

    Thanks! Still no Souls code :)
     
    Mister Beep, Mar 4, 2016
    #4
  5. Mister Beep Win User

    Still no Souls code

    We've passed your information to the team for this promotion, and you'll receive an Xbox Live message once we have more info to share.

    Thanks! :)
  6. MHN18-977DD3E4-296E- Win User

    Dark Souls 1 code missing

    dark souls code still waiting
  7. Ravaged Fear Win User

    Dark Souls Game Code Not Received

    Have not received code for dark souls 1 for pre ordering dark souls 3 its been 12 days. i have checked everyday for the code and still waiting.
  8. playDarkSouls3 Win User

    Pre order code

    I'm still waiting for my Dark Souls code !!!!!!
  9. Trooper Evac 91 Win User

    Dark souls 1 code from dark souls 3 preorder

    I recently ordered dark souls 3. I am still waiting for my code for dark souls one for my xbox one. a code in my messages/message center within 7-10 days to put in for dark souls 1.

    Never received the code and it's been 3 weeks.
Thema:

Still no Souls code

Loading...
  1. Still no Souls code - Similar Threads - Still Souls code

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  4. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  5. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  6. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  9. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...