Still no response from you guys on not getting my full promotion from buying a 12 month xbox ...

Discus and support Still no response from you guys on not getting my full promotion from buying a 12 month xbox ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I want a response back, to why im not getting my full credit back for buying 12 months of xbox live. It clearly stated you would get $15.00 back for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SerenityFight88, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Still no response from you guys on not getting my full promotion from buying a 12 month xbox ...

I want a response back, to why im not getting my full credit back for buying 12 months of xbox live. It clearly stated you would get $15.00 back for buying 1 year of xbox live. I have only received a 5.00 credit. Whats the deal with you guys not responding
    to your customers when they are upset. This is unacceptable

:)

SerenityFight88, Jul 4, 2015
  2. Still not resolved

i redeemed my vip gems on a few things but the main thing was a 12 month live gold .. it said i should have gotten a email in 2 days but its been a week and i never recieved anything in my inbox or my junk/spam folders whats the deal?? I still have not
    recieved a response from anyone and still not have recieved my vip reward of 12 month gold .. i dont know why you guys have promotions if you cant complete them this is getting old .. i want my 12 month gold i did my part now do yours

adamrudzinski, Jul 4, 2015
  3. Quamzin
    Quamzin Guest
    600 Microsoft Point Promotion Disappeared - Can I still get the promotion somehow?

I noticed this renewal promotion yesterday. I shut off my Xbox, went to the store, and purchased a 12 month subscription card. When I returned home, and powered on my Xbox, the promotion was gone.

I have since renewed my subscription using the card. Is there any way I could still be flagged to receive points from the promotion, or at least receive some kind of promotional bonus for renewing for a full 12 months?

Thank you.

Quamzin, Jul 4, 2015
  4. MarkMabunga
    MarkMabunga Guest

Still no response from you guys on not getting my full promotion from buying a 12 month xbox ...

MarkMabunga, Jul 4, 2015
  5. Hey there, SerenityFight88! I'm sorry that it's taken a bit to respond to users like yourself. We ask that you do not create multiple threads related to the same issue. Once we are able to respond to you and other users, we will be sure to bump your original
    thread
    here. If you have any information to provide regarding the issue you are experiencing, feel free bump that thread instead of creating new ones. Thanks for understanding!

Misses Quinzel, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Still no response from you guys on not getting my full promotion from buying a 12 month xbox live!!!!! This is horrible

Hey there, SerenityFight88! I'm sorry that it's taken a bit to respond to users like yourself. We ask that you do not create multiple threads related to the same issue. Once we are able to respond to you and other users, we will be sure to bump your original
    thread
    here. If you have any information to provide regarding the issue you are experiencing, feel free bump that thread instead of creating new ones. Thanks for understanding!
  7. MarkMabunga Win User

Still no response from you guys on not getting my full promotion from buying a 12 month xbox live!!!!! This is horrible

8. Smwutches Win User

Help With Xbox Live Gold To Game Pass Ultimate

You'll still be charged in full for Ultimate unless you qualify for a promotion, but the Gold you add will be upgraded to Ultimate as well. So if you add the 12 months and then immediately buy 1 month of Ultimate, you'll have 13 months of Ultimate.
  9. XBF Amber M Win User

$1 xbox game pass still going on?

Hi Salty,

Thanks for replying again. Insofar as the promotion for the additional month for new members if they signed up between 02/12/2019-02/22/2019, that was for a different aspect of the promotion and any new members may still be eligible for the $1 for the first
    month of Game Pass offer as that is still ongoing past that date.

Here is the specific wording from the promotion:

From 2/12/2019 to 2/22/2019, new members buying the discounted Xbox Game Pass 1 Month**** SE will receive a second month automatically added to their account at no extra charge.

Again, the promotion may still be visible to you even after you've taken advantage of it and will be visible until changed or removed by the Marketing department.

I hope this a bit more clear and helpful for you.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Gold membership problems after trying Ultimate for a few days.

Probably to try to get people to buy Ultimate. They didn't announce why when they removed the 12 months. You can still get 12 month codes from retailers though.
Thema:

1. Still no response from you guys on not getting my full promotion from buying a 12 month xbox ... - Similar Threads - Still response guys

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  4. Can you still get into skip ahead rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you still get into skip ahead rings?: I’m still waiting trying to get into the skip ahead rings is it still possible to get in there almost in insiders for 5 years now submitted by /u/OrneryRecording8883 [link] [comments]
  5. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  6. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  7. I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...: I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play games from my hardrive!? All I have read is that you can’t play x/a games on hdd but this one says it is...
  8. I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist.: I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist. 20cfa3e7-3b9e-44bd-a75a-683ed5af9b1a
  9. How do I logg a return for an Xbox still under warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I logg a return for an Xbox still under warranty?: Xbox was bought in January and has stated giving problems about a month in. Games keep on crashing when you go in. I would like to return it and get a new one. How do I do this?...
  10. I still without a response...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I still without a response...: Hello, i have and issue. My microsoft account has been locked and i made an appeal to my lock so i can know what happened, and if i can get my account back. This appeal was made 11 DAYS ago and im...