Still No resolve with SHUTTING DOWN
Discus and support Still No resolve with SHUTTING DOWN in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is beyond crazy!! I have seen multiple treads in forum with this and they get locked.. I have been an xbox owner since the start.. Get a 360 REd... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rmag94, Nov 22, 2019.
Thema:
Still No resolve with SHUTTING DOWN
Loading...
-
Still No resolve with SHUTTING DOWN - Similar Threads - Still resolve SHUTTING
-
Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?
in XboX InsidersIs the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up... -
I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update
in XboX InsidersI'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is... -
1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?
in XboX Insiders1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p... -
Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital
in XboX InsidersInsider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...
in XboX InsidersTo this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments] -
Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.
in XboX InsidersAlpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments] -
Xbox rewards is still not fixed.
in XboX InsidersXbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by... -
How to resolve items still showing after refund
in XBoX AccessibilityHow to resolve items still showing after refund: Hi all, About 5 months ago I requested a refund for 5,000 vbucks that my little brother bought on my Xbox. I managed to get a refund from the Xbox refund request system due to the circumstances....