Still no Overwatch friend code
Discus and support Still no Overwatch friend code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Despite it being past the time that Blizzard set for all of the codes to be distributed I still have not received my code. and support chat an support... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by rwman123, May 3, 2016.
Thema:
Still no Overwatch friend code
Loading...
-
Still no Overwatch friend code - Similar Threads - Still Overwatch friend
-
I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update
in XboX InsidersI'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is... -
1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?
in XboX Insiders1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p... -
Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital
in XboX InsidersInsider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it... -
Still haven't got overwatch friend code
in XBoX Sales and PromoStill haven't got overwatch friend code: I promised my friend i would give him my extra code for Overwatch but i still haven't received one. I've read that people have received them Saturday maybe i was missed?... -
Still have not received my friend code for the overwatch beta
in XBoX Sales and PromoStill have not received my friend code for the overwatch beta: I preordered the overwatch beta before the 29th i have the overwatch license on my xbox and it was suppose to come with a xbox one friend beta key and i have yet to receive it. Im kinda upset... -
I preordered Overwatch but still haven't received a code for the early access beta
in XBoX Sales and PromoI preordered Overwatch but still haven't received a code for the early access beta: I preordered Overwatch on April 27 but I still haven't received an early access beta code. 17a02735-1edc-47ce-a7c9-4e806c23538b -
Got overwatch for 8 year old son. Got the disc game, downloaded, still can't 'PLAY'? Please ...
in XBoX Games and AppsGot overwatch for 8 year old son. Got the disc game, downloaded, still can't 'PLAY'? Please ...: Game downloaded (I think? took about 6 hours, last I saw it was at 76%, this morning it says it is done). But once I open the game it says 'downloading' and the progress says 0%? I can only play... -
The Best Game On The XBox ONE is Still "Overwatch"
in XBoX Games and AppsThe Best Game On The XBox ONE is Still "Overwatch": Amazing graphics. Amazing controls. Amazing balance. The different ways the different characters can compliment each other just opens the door to so much variation and possibility. So much... -
I still haven't got my digital goodies for Overwatch origins edition?
in XBoX Games and AppsI still haven't got my digital goodies for Overwatch origins edition?: when I linked my xbox account to battle.net, there was no redeem digital goodies button. I pre ordered the digital version for Xbox one. Is anyone else having the problem of being unable to redeem...