Still No Flash Player

Discus and support Still No Flash Player in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So this here entertainment system that can control your T.V, even take voice commands. But i still cant play a facebook game on facebook through my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CarlDurand, Feb 6, 2014.

  1. CarlDurand
    CarlDurand Guest

    Still No Flash Player


    So this here entertainment system that can control your T.V, even take voice commands. But i still cant play a facebook game on facebook through my Xbox One or browse any other videos or similar things that need a flash player.

    Why not i understood the 360 couldnt handle it for what ever reasons but knowing people wanted it did you really leave it off or out for xbox one ?

    :)
     
    CarlDurand, Feb 6, 2014
    #1
  2. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    No Flash player !!

    With Flash it's easier for the console to get a virus/Trojan, etc. That's probably why Adobe and Microsoft haven't put it onto Xbox 1. Have never heard of an Xbox 360 having a virus. And am sure Microsoft doesn't want this situation on Xbox 1 either.
     
    smileskybird, Feb 6, 2014
    #2
  3. No Flash player !!

    Not Having Flash Player on Xbox 1 is a Serious downfall, I agree. If you have no problem without it then how do you watch tv online?? there is only a fraction of what is available on other devices, call me old fasioned but if I dont have to pay for things
    like hulu then im not going to. TV should be free, I asure you there are plenty of bloody adds. Why should I pay for tv on xbox when I can plug my computer in and get it for free?
     
    Taddered Corps, Feb 6, 2014
    #3
  4. Taddered Corps Win User

    No Flash player !!

    Thanks, I appreciate your reply, I am in Australia and we dont get alot of those apps like Hulu and the ones we get are pretty bare. I guess we have just been let down alittle by the app designers, although there are afew websites popping up to fill the
    void. Sorry if this has already been explained but, why is it alright to plug my computer into the tv but not to use the xbox for the same purpose
  5. CAMARO Xlll Win User

    No Flash player !!

    Also flash is so outdated. I have no issues with Xbox not having flash.
  6. Stoyvensen Win User

    No Flash player !!

    Its to prevent you from viewing so much porn.
  7. CISphil Win User

    flash player

    Hey there!

    Unfortunately, you can't play flash content on the Xbox browser and it is unlikely there will be an update for it's inclusion.

    Flash is being replaced for newer web technologies, namely HTML5 (which is supported by the Xbox so you can view things such as YouTube). This will take a few years however to become the standard.

    Also, this is more of a suggestion than something supports help would be needed for. There is a forum for suggestion located

    here
    if you wish to post more suggestions
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

    Flash Player

    forums.xbox.com/.../321943.aspx

    -

    Note: You will be required to agree to a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) for confidentiality reasons. Any participant who violates the NDA will be removed from this beta and all Xbox betas moving forward, and will not have access to Xbox LIVE until the end
    of this beta program period. Your NDA agreement does apply to posting in these public forums. Make sure not to post any feedback, comments or suggestions about the Beta here!

    -

    Just wanted to point out the possible consequences of discussing anything to do with the beta on the public forums. Take care.........
Thema:

Still No Flash Player

Loading...
  1. Still No Flash Player - Similar Threads - Still Flash Player

  2. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  3. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  4. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  5. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  8. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  10. Gears 5 Jack Flash Freeze still lock

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Jack Flash Freeze still lock: I re did Act 2 chapter 4 old Derrick site again and it still did not unlock 08d29c06-015d-4eac-91a5-07de85a27de6