STILL NO F,Ing codes

Discus and support STILL NO F,Ing codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Starting to doubt we are ever gonna get those codes, I don't see what posting on this crappy page is gonna do, Microsoft are full of CRAP, They tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SepticGobb, Nov 13, 2016.

  1. SepticGobb
    SepticGobb Guest

    STILL NO F,Ing codes


    Starting to doubt we are ever gonna get those codes, I don't see what posting on this crappy page is gonna do, Microsoft are full of CRAP, They tried to put the blame on amazon, ha ha sort it out Microsoft, u have had my money for a month now I want my codes
    or I'm going to Tradeing standards

    :)
     
    SepticGobb, Nov 13, 2016
    #1
  2. XxWRAITHx420
    XxWRAITHx420 Guest
    Player Card Code

    yes what do we do with this f***ing code
     
    XxWRAITHx420, Nov 13, 2016
    #2
  3. W4RL0CK 30
    W4RL0CK 30 Guest
    Anyone else getting hate mail from people for "fighting back" ?

    I got one from a guy yelling you F-ing camper, I told him go play COD and accuse people of camping this is battlefield I WAS DEFENDING YOU DUMB F-ING APE.
     
    W4RL0CK 30, Nov 13, 2016
    #3
  4. T.Darius
    T.Darius Guest

    STILL NO F,Ing codes

    Microsoft is a joke. I've come to terms that I have simply been lied to and that I'll never receive those codes. You should get over it too and just watch out not to get scammed by them in the future.
     
    T.Darius, Nov 14, 2016
    #4
  5. MLange73
    MLange73 Guest
    Hi SepticGobb, GlacialDoom!

    The fine print says that "to qualify [for Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgment] purchase and play Gears of War 4 on Xbox Live by 31 December 2016. Must be 17+" -- Have you played Gears 4 on Xbox Live yet? STILL NO F,Ing codes :)

    If you still don't have any codes by 30 days after redeeming and playing Gears 4, you'll want to talk to Xbox Support. They can be reached at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support -- click on "Chat with Xbox Support"
     
    MLange73, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. T.Darius Win User

    STILL NO F,Ing codes

    Microsoft is a joke. I've come to terms that I have simply been lied to and that I'll never receive those codes. You should get over it too and just watch out not to get scammed by them in the future.
  7. MLange73 Win User

    STILL NO F,Ing codes

    Hi SepticGobb, GlacialDoom!

    The fine print says that "to qualify [for Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgment] purchase and play Gears of War 4 on Xbox Live by 31 December 2016. Must be 17+" -- Have you played Gears 4 on Xbox Live yet? :)

    If you still don't have any codes by 30 days after redeeming and playing Gears 4, you'll want to talk to Xbox Support. They can be reached at
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#3:1:4 -- click on "Chat with Xbox Support"
  8. XxWRAITHx420 Win User

    Player Card Code

    yes what do we do with this f***ing code
  9. JambaB Win User

    Xbox freezes

    This is really f***ing annoying I'm trying to level up here and it f***ing freezes WHAT THE ACTUAL F***.
  10. Mr High T1A Win User

    witcher 2 is already up

    Witcher 2 is still not f&**ing downloading! I paid money for that ***!
Thema:

STILL NO F,Ing codes

Loading...
  1. STILL NO F,Ing codes - Similar Threads - STILL Ing codes

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  5. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  6. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  7. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  9. Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.: I have been using the Xbox insider for about 8 months now and I have been giving detailed feedback on game previews and bugs with the report a problem app on Xbox I’m just curious when I’ll will...
  10. Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?: I noticed something on my Xbox Series S. Whenever my console has no internet connection or Xbox network services are unavailable, the network screen shows a support link that says:...