Still no 60fps on ONE??? Please update it.

Discus and support Still no 60fps on ONE??? Please update it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When will the Xbox ONE version of the YouTube app support 60fps? The YouTube app on Xbox ONE hasn't been updated in ages, and I can't believe after... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Totoro Ninja, Dec 10, 2017.

  1. Totoro Ninja
    Totoro Ninja Guest

    Still no 60fps on ONE??? Please update it.


    When will the Xbox ONE version of the YouTube app support 60fps?

    The YouTube app on Xbox ONE hasn't been updated in ages, and I can't believe after all this time, STILL no support for 60fps.

    Also, I haven't tried 4K on YT yet, but I'm sure that's not supported yet either on Xbox ONE X (or maybe ONE S either).

    :)
     
    Totoro Ninja, Dec 10, 2017
    #1
  2. kansir4dub
    kansir4dub Guest
    still no update beta

    hello i have followed all steps entered my key code and still no update... please help
     
    kansir4dub, Dec 10, 2017
    #2
  3. Dean Bonsall
    Dean Bonsall Guest
    My game dvr clips sometimes get corrupted!

    OK, I noticed an update to the app went through yesterday so I decided to play with the settings again. With quality and resolution both set to high, all is well again. Just can't record at 60fps. 60fps is still producing pixelization.
     
    Dean Bonsall, Dec 10, 2017
    #3
  4. Totoro Ninja
    Totoro Ninja Guest

    Still no 60fps on ONE??? Please update it.

    I don't believe it.

    Just yesterday, I was asking about this, and today they announced 60fps & 4k for both S & X consoles.

    Sweet.

    Although, no HDR support yet, which is a bit odd. Still, this is great news. Still no 60fps on ONE??? Please update it. :)
     
    Totoro Ninja, Dec 11, 2017
    #4
  5. Totoro Ninja Win User

    Still no 60fps on ONE??? Please update it.

    I don't believe it.

    Just yesterday, I was asking about this, and today they announced 60fps & 4k for both S & X consoles.

    Sweet.

    Although, no HDR support yet, which is a bit odd. Still, this is great news. :)
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

    My xbox one that is 2-3 years old get low fps on games such as fortnite?

    he is on about fps, fortnite barely runs 60fps on xbox one as it is, fps will drop with the latest updates especially with more stuff on the screen.

    xbox one can barely run anything at 60fps as it is.
  7. Dean Bonsall Win User

    My game dvr clips sometimes get corrupted!

    OK, I noticed an update to the app went through yesterday so I decided to play with the settings again. With quality and resolution both set to high, all is well again. Just can't record at 60fps. 60fps is still producing pixelization.
  8. lennyvonlenny Win User

    Phil Harrison's exclusive Xbox One presentation LIVE 15 MINUTES (Currently) 6:45AM EST

    ok chaps details on bf4 please, is it really 1080p@60fps? on xbox one?
  9. smileskybird Win User

    4K Passthrough?

    I saw it has HDMI 2.0B thingy on this site.

    If say you connect an Xbox One X to your 4K HDTV, you should still be able to:

    1. Download the YouTube and Netflix apps, onto your Xbox One X, and still be able to watch in 4k 60fps?

    2. Use Xbox One X 4k Blu-ray player to watch 4k Blu-ray disc movies in 4k 60fps?

    3. Play games on Xbox One X, in 4k 60fps?

    .... right?
Thema:

Still no 60fps on ONE??? Please update it.

Loading...
  1. Still no 60fps on ONE??? Please update it. - Similar Threads - Still 60fps Please

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  5. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  6. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  7. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  9. Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.: I have been using the Xbox insider for about 8 months now and I have been giving detailed feedback on game previews and bugs with the report a problem app on Xbox I’m just curious when I’ll will...
  10. 60hz 50hz still not full 60fps...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    60hz 50hz still not full 60fps...: I've noticed this for a few days, but my xb1 games that are native 60fps like halo mcc don't seem to play at full 60fps and if I were to view clips of this game on here (especially on twitch) its...