Still missing my quantum break win 10 code

Discus and support Still missing my quantum break win 10 code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Bought digital version from amazon, which Xbox Support told me is eligible for promotion. Redeem the code on 1st April.and I haven't receive any code... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Neothera, Apr 25, 2016.

  1. Neothera
    Neothera Guest

    Still missing my quantum break win 10 code


    Bought digital version from amazon, which Xbox Support told me is eligible for promotion.

    Redeem the code on 1st April.and I haven't receive any code yet.

    :)
     
    Neothera, Apr 25, 2016
    #1
  2. Lt JD Fenix
    Lt JD Fenix Guest
    Still waiting for my Quantum Break win 10 code.

    Still waiting for my Quantum Break win 10 code.
     
    Lt JD Fenix, Apr 25, 2016
    #2
  3. Still Never received my Preorder codes from Quantum Break!!!

    My GT: , I preorder Quantum Break back on April 4th 2016 and still never received my preorder code for Alan Wake American Nightmare or My Win 10 PC code of Quantum Break
     
    SlapHappyGamer1, Apr 25, 2016
    #3
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

    Still missing my quantum break win 10 code

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

    Enjoy! Still missing my quantum break win 10 code :D
     
    Mister Beep, Apr 26, 2016
    #4
  5. Mister Beep Win User

    Still missing my quantum break win 10 code

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

    Enjoy! :D
  6. trilogy10-0E4B212E-E Win User

    Quantum Break pre order code for Win 10 not received

    have not received alan wake code yet or quantum break on Win 10
  7. GEAR3X360 Win User

    pre ordered quantum break via xbox store still havent got win 10 code or alan wake code

    I bought the quantum break in pre sale and not received the promotional codes win 10 or alan waker
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

    Quantum Break Win 10 Code missing

    Hey, Nen! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! :D
  9. UnderseaGordonB Win User

    didnt receive doom dl after ten day wait period

    Don't hold your breath. Quite a few of us have been waiting weeks for various codes having bought Quantum Break as a pre order from the MS store. The missing codes relate to Alan Wake and American Nightmare as well as QB win 10 codes.
Thema:

Still missing my quantum break win 10 code

Loading...
  1. Still missing my quantum break win 10 code - Similar Threads - Still missing quantum

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  4. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  5. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  6. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  7. Xbox Live Gold Legacy badge still missing from profile

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Legacy badge still missing from profile: The Xbox Live Gold Legacy badge that was handed out last year is still missing from my profile even though I have been subscribed for 19 years. What can I do about this? There was another thread...
  8. Walking Dead games on PC Game Pass still missing

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Walking Dead games on PC Game Pass still missing: What is happening with the Walking Dead games on PC Game Pass Michonne and New Frontier were advertised for Nov 1st and still nothing. 783b5673-cf57-4ac6-8ca7-cab177dfd452
  9. Hey Mister Beep!!!!! (or any of the "miss" or "mister" mods) you still here? I didn't get my ...

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hey Mister Beep!!!!! (or any of the "miss" or "mister" mods) you still here? I didn't get my ...: I just now realized that the mods who deal with quest rewards always have mister or miss in their names. I remember "mister beep" helped me last year with a similar xbox quest issue. But all the...
  10. Still not working--still same error message-I have been playing for years and MISS is!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still not working--still same error message-I have been playing for years and MISS is!: What is happening to Taptiles--still getting error message. Some seem to be getting the game back--why not me???? f95b3504-6fe6-4698-88d5-474ebd3ff183