Still missing 3 month token

Discus and support Still missing 3 month token in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Posted this 6 days ago in the other forum and now they said to post over here instead. I still haven't received my 3 month token and have not received... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Todd007G, Apr 11, 2018.

  1. Todd007G
    Todd007G Guest

    Still missing 3 month token


    Posted this 6 days ago in the other forum and now they said to post over here instead. I still haven't received my 3 month token and have not received an xbox live message either. Hoop #3. Please help out here.

    1. promotion page on xbox.com

    2. Purchased on 1/18/18 order 2697101606

    Still missing my 3 month token from order. Thanks

    :)
     
    Todd007G, Apr 11, 2018
    #1
  2. Todd007G
    Todd007G Guest
    Missing 3 Month Xbox Live Gold for January PUBG Promotion? Check here!

    1. promotion page on xbox.com

    2. Purchased on 1/18/18 order 2697101606

    Still missing my 3 month token from order. Thanks
     
    Todd007G, Apr 11, 2018
    #2
  3. Missing 3 month gold token

    Hi there!

    Happy to help troubleshoot with you but we will need a description of the issue to help.

    Can you describe what promotion you took part of or where you acquired the code from?

    Be sure to post back with a detailed description but try to keep info about purchasing devices or account info clear from the post as the forums are public.
     
    Mister Getafix, Apr 11, 2018
    #3
  4. Still missing 3 month token

    Thanks for posting here, GamerofDoon007!

    Please check your Xbox Live Messages for more information regarding this promotion.
     
    Mister Quasar, Apr 11, 2018
    #4
  5. Todd007G
    Todd007G Guest
    Awesome got it..Thanks so much for the help..
     
    Todd007G, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. Mister Quasar Win User

    Still missing 3 month token

    Thanks for posting here, GamerofDoon007!

    Please check your Xbox Live Messages for more information regarding this promotion.
  7. Todd007G Win User

    Still missing 3 month token

    Thanks for posting here, GamerofDoon007!

    Please check your Xbox Live Messages for more information regarding this promotion.
    Awesome got it..Thanks so much for the help..
  8. Todd007G Win User

    Missing 3 Month Xbox Live Gold for January PUBG Promotion? Check here!

    1. promotion page on xbox.com

    2. Purchased on 1/18/18 order 2697101606

    Still missing my 3 month token from order. Thanks
  9. Mister Quasar Win User

    Still no 3 month token

    Hey HoeWheatz!

    Thanks for letting us know - as you've already replied to the
    sticky thread
    regarding this issue, I'll go ahead and lock this thread.
  10. Mister Getafix Win User

    Missing 3 month gold token

    Hi there!

    Happy to help troubleshoot with you but we will need a description of the issue to help.

    Can you describe what promotion you took part of or where you acquired the code from?

    Be sure to post back with a detailed description but try to keep info about purchasing devices or account info clear from the post as the forums are public.
Thema:

Still missing 3 month token

Loading...
  1. Still missing 3 month token - Similar Threads - Still missing month

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  5. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  6. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  7. Xbox Live Gold Legacy badge still missing from profile

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Legacy badge still missing from profile: The Xbox Live Gold Legacy badge that was handed out last year is still missing from my profile even though I have been subscribed for 19 years. What can I do about this? There was another thread...
  8. Walking Dead games on PC Game Pass still missing

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Walking Dead games on PC Game Pass still missing: What is happening with the Walking Dead games on PC Game Pass Michonne and New Frontier were advertised for Nov 1st and still nothing. 783b5673-cf57-4ac6-8ca7-cab177dfd452
  9. Hey Mister Beep!!!!! (or any of the "miss" or "mister" mods) you still here? I didn't get my ...

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hey Mister Beep!!!!! (or any of the "miss" or "mister" mods) you still here? I didn't get my ...: I just now realized that the mods who deal with quest rewards always have mister or miss in their names. I remember "mister beep" helped me last year with a similar xbox quest issue. But all the...
  10. Still not working--still same error message-I have been playing for years and MISS is!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still not working--still same error message-I have been playing for years and MISS is!: What is happening to Taptiles--still getting error message. Some seem to be getting the game back--why not me???? f95b3504-6fe6-4698-88d5-474ebd3ff183