Still Loving Skyrim

Discus and support Still Loving Skyrim in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game is roughly 6 years old. I still love it. It's the best video game that was ever made. It's truly a shame that this game represents a bygone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GaussianFlaw, Jun 4, 2017.

  1. GaussianFlaw
    GaussianFlaw Guest

    Still Loving Skyrim


    The game is roughly 6 years old. I still love it. It's the best video game that was ever made. It's truly a shame that this game represents a bygone era of superb games. If you know of another game since Skyrim that can grab hold of me in the same way, please
    let me know.

    :)
     
    GaussianFlaw, Jun 4, 2017
    #1
  2. Who has moved on? Who stayed?

    I still play it from time to time, but I'm loving Skyrim at the moment.
     
    MikesPetUnicorn, Jun 4, 2017
    #2
  3. Dao Fei Long
    Dao Fei Long Guest
    Razer Chimaera 5.1 audio problem?

    I still have mine, loving em more than ever. Perfect with Skyrim. They give my £400 dedicated 5.1 Onkyo system a run for its money lol
     
    Dao Fei Long, Jun 4, 2017
    #3
  4. Still Loving Skyrim

    Or fallout 3, or fallout 3 new vegas
     
    Its FearTheBear, Jan 10, 2018
    #4
  5. Its FearTheBear Win User

    Still Loving Skyrim

    Or fallout 3, or fallout 3 new vegas
  6. MikesPetUnicorn Win User

    Who has moved on? Who stayed?

    I still play it from time to time, but I'm loving Skyrim at the moment.
  7. Reidzer N7 Win User

    "Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning" - Get Yourself One!

    I loved The Witcher 2, Skyrim I have still to play also.
  8. XaNxLean Win User

    Skyrim party chat and friends

    If anyone still gets on skyrim add me I love all Bethesda games :)
  9. AngryTrekker Win User

    Good Work Well Done

    i love skyrim it never gets old.it has its flaws but still a great game
Thema:

Still Loving Skyrim

Loading...
  1. Still Loving Skyrim - Similar Threads - Still Loving Skyrim

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  4. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  5. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  6. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  7. I love xbox but do I still do?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I love xbox but do I still do?: love the xbox community but it just feel right anymore but ps4 has more better features more for me since I stream and I wanna livestream to youtube and if you guys add livestreaming to youtuube...
  8. Hey! LOVE TO CO-OP with anyone who still plays

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey! LOVE TO CO-OP with anyone who still plays: Hey! LOVE TO CO-OP with anyone who still plays this is one of my favorite games unfortunately i dont have a mic atm but if thats ok hmu i need the last stand acheivements but we can play hunter...
  9. Love it or hate it, COD is still the best (for me...)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Love it or hate it, COD is still the best (for me...): Bought Titanfall to give it a shot... have played through the "Campaign", and am almost at Prestige level... and it bores me... played two hours today, trying to find something to keep my...
  10. I put in my Xbox love pre-paid code but it still says I don’t have live

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I put in my Xbox love pre-paid code but it still says I don’t have live: I can’t figure out why it says I’m still not on live 21f7fcb9-af93-4129-90d6-2ef87c5b3b15