Still know freebies

Discus and support Still know freebies in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I still can not get my freebies for bingo. I play every day. Why can't you fix this problem? I see lots of other bingo friends are having this same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TektiticTrout56, Jul 25, 2017.

  1. Still know freebies


    I still can not get my freebies for bingo. I play every day. Why can't you fix this problem? I see lots of other bingo friends are having this same problem. Needs fixed now...

    :)
     
    TektiticTrout56, Jul 25, 2017
    #1
  2. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest
    Xbox 360 avatar items

    I never paid for any, but still got a lot from freebies and game awards....
     
    Burnin TODI, Jul 25, 2017
    #2
  3. freebies

    microsoft and freebies are not words that go together.
     
    THEOWENKILLER, Jul 25, 2017
    #3
  4. pawncrackers Win User

    Games with Gold January 2019

    Mm, not super excited, but still grateful for the freebies! :)
  5. Máté Fischer Win User

    I want to have a capital letter at the front of my name.

    How much would this cost in GBP if I still have the freebie change?
  6. Burnin TODI Win User

    Xbox 360 avatar items

    I never paid for any, but still got a lot from freebies and game awards....
  7. Temhotabot Win User

    freebies

    THIS website does a pretty good job of informing us of up coming and current deals on the Marketplace.
  8. Dirty Loco Win User

    freebies

    [quote user="Phantasystar77"]There's a few freebies such as Hexic, Aegis Wing, Happy Wars, Intel Discovered, and Happy Wars. Im not entirely sure if some of them are still up [/quote]

    Um, you said Happy Wars twice.

    If you want a lot of free stuff then either get a Windows 8 PC or tablet, or a Playstation Plus subscription on PS3. Playstation plus will set you back a bit less then XBox Live but they give you several free games per month to keep as long as you're
    a member not to mention massive discounts.
    Most of the free games on Windows 8 are either simple puzzle games or "free to play-pay to win" type games.

    The free games on PSN+, while being a great deal, do come with a big catch. If you chose to end (or go on hiatus from) your PSN+ subscription, you will lose those games.
Thema:

Still know freebies

Loading...
  1. Still know freebies - Similar Threads - Still freebies

  2. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  3. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  4. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  5. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  6. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  8. Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.: I have been using the Xbox insider for about 8 months now and I have been giving detailed feedback on game previews and bugs with the report a problem app on Xbox I’m just curious when I’ll will...
  9. Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?: I noticed something on my Xbox Series S. Whenever my console has no internet connection or Xbox network services are unavailable, the network screen shows a support link that says:...
  10. Xbox texture issues are still a problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox texture issues are still a problem: It’s been several months, but the textures in Marvel Rivals still don’t always load properly. On the Series X, the character models are all blurry and look like the textures are about to load...