Still keep getting kicked offline

Discus and support Still keep getting kicked offline in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; our son is still getting kicked offline on his new xbox one but all works fine on his 360 a47d2f64-87c5-4484-b6fe-b82038c04da5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by eddiebob4, Dec 30, 2014.

1. eddiebob4
    eddiebob4 Guest

our son is still getting kicked offline on his new xbox one but all works fine on his 360

:)

eddiebob4, Dec 30, 2014
  2. RuGa DoN
    RuGa DoN Guest
    NEEEED HELP

i keep getting kicked offline because i turn on my mic..................................

RuGa DoN, Dec 30, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I keep getting kicked offline

File a complaint on them via the console and block communications with them. You'll also want to contact your ISP to let them know what is going on and they should be able to help you stay on.

Smwutches, Dec 30, 2014
  4. CWDAVY
    CWDAVY Guest

CWDAVY, Jan 2, 2015
  5. JamesMascall
    JamesMascall Guest
    Most likely the wireless signal.

Plug console into the router with an Ethernet cable and see how that goes Still keep getting kicked offline :)

JamesMascall, Jan 2, 2015
  6. eddiebob4
    eddiebob4 Guest
    Thanks for the relplys guys. It is connected wirelessly and about 10-12 m away from modem.will give 5G a go Am also borrowing a long Ethernet cable so will give that ago too

eddiebob4, Oct 31, 2018
  7. eddiebob4 Win User

Thanks for the relplys guys. It is connected wirelessly and about 10-12 m away from modem.will give 5G a go Am also borrowing a long Ethernet cable so will give that ago too
  8. JamesMascall Win User

Most likely the wireless signal.

Plug console into the router with an Ethernet cable and see how that goes :)
  9. CWDAVY Win User

10. Smwutches Win User

I keep getting kicked offline

File a complaint on them via the console and block communications with them. You'll also want to contact your ISP to let them know what is going on and they should be able to help you stay on.
  11. JagKolDu88 Win User

fifa 16 ultimate team connection

I'm getting the same thing. it keeps telling me i dont have Authority and kicks me offline.
Thema:

1. Still keep getting kicked offline - Similar Threads - Still keep getting

2. My Xbox keeps saying to relink my discord and I’ve done it 5 times and still nothing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox keeps saying to relink my discord and I’ve done it 5 times and still nothing...: I continue to try and link my account with the app or edge and it still refuses to work even though it was working fine earlier 42da7418-a344-4d28-bbdb-721634e9649a
  3. Will I still keep Minecraft after my Xbox gamepass for pc expires?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I still keep Minecraft after my Xbox gamepass for pc expires?: I saw a lot of websites saying that I would lose Minecraft but also some websites showing that I would keep. I am planning on buying an Xbox game pass PC but I don't know if would keep Minecraft...
  4. I changed my gamertag 24 hours ago but it still keeps glitching back and forth between the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag 24 hours ago but it still keeps glitching back and forth between the...: So more then 24 hours i changed my gamertag and for some reason it has been glitching back and forth since. However whenever i go on other devices it actually shows my gamertag correctly, and...
  5. It keeps saying “ Your security info change is still pending” and I didn’t do it how can I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It keeps saying “ Your security info change is still pending” and I didn’t do it how can I...: It keeps saying “ Your security info change is still pending” and I didn’t do it how can I fix this 059ef432-154e-43a9-878f-c381c58e7191
  6. Why does it still update but it keeps going back to the try again screen and then back to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does it still update but it keeps going back to the try again screen and then back to...: Why does it still update but it keeps going back to the try again screen and then back to the update and still updates it is very annoying 7c508d10-eda0-4580-9a00-b97ea664e1e5
  7. Would I still be able to keep my progress?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would I still be able to keep my progress?: So I got gifted a gamepass code and created a Minecraft account with that and started playing a grindy, yet really enjoyable server. The problem is that my gamepass is ending soon and I would...
  8. If I am gameshare and reset my console do I lose that gameshare or do I still keep it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I am gameshare and reset my console do I lose that gameshare or do I still keep it...: Do I keep my gameshare if I reset my Xbox as recently my games are saying to do a reset to play them and I am gameshare with my friend and she forgot her login details...
  9. Ultimate Game Pass, and you still do not keep what you download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Game Pass, and you still do not keep what you download?: New to this whole pass stuff, am I getting this right? Even if you're Ultimate pass once a game is gone from the pass, you cannot play it unless you actually purchase the game? Not sure what the...
  10. When Xbox One is released in Norway/Sweden, will I still get to keep the games I downloaded ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When Xbox One is released in Norway/Sweden, will I still get to keep the games I downloaded ...: I live in Norway where Xbox One hasn't been released yet. I just got an Xbox One from abroad. I had to choose a region, and since Norway wasn't the option, I chose USA. But I've heard that once...