still havnt recieved my ebon flintlock watching mixer on 16 april

Discus and support still havnt recieved my ebon flintlock watching mixer on 16 april in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; as the title say's i still havnt revieved it f11ee71b-a789-43d9-b079-eade1af6437c Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by kerrylegrain, Apr 23, 2019.

  1. kerrylegrain
    kerrylegrain Guest

    still havnt recieved my ebon flintlock watching mixer on 16 april


    as the title say's i still havnt revieved it

    :)
     
    kerrylegrain, Apr 23, 2019
    #1
  2. Kayviee Win User

    still havnt recieved my ebon flintlock watching mixer on 16 april

    I logged in exactly 30 minutes before the xbox insider premiere and am suffering from the same problems as everyone else. I've earned mixpots in the past. If you are potentially making a report supporting your theory, put me on there please.
  3. blueamcat Win User

    still havnt recieved my ebon flintlock watching mixer on 16 april

    It'll actually just show up in your downloads under the Sea of Thieves game. No codes. Got to My Games and Apps, then Sea of Thieves, hit manage game and it should be ready to install. :)
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

    still havnt recieved my ebon flintlock watching mixer on 16 april

    Hi Kerry,

    Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums.

    Out of curiosity, did you log in to Mixer before the stream started so that you would be early, or did you start watching the stream after it went live?

    We're starting to see a pattern that those who have not gotten the skin were logged in before the stream went live, therefore not registering as a qualified viewer at the start of the stream.

    Let us know when you logged in to watch the stream so we have an idea.
  5. kerrylegrain Win User

    still havnt recieved my ebon flintlock watching mixer on 16 april

    yea i started watching before the stream started there was a countdown.
  6. kerrylegrain Win User

    still havnt recieved my ebon flintlock watching mixer on 16 april

    well it has been 7 day's now and still have not recieved it :(
Thema:

still havnt recieved my ebon flintlock watching mixer on 16 april

Loading...
  1. still havnt recieved my ebon flintlock watching mixer on 16 april - Similar Threads - still havnt recieved

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  5. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  6. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  7. I was gifted a game but still havnt received it over a hour later

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted a game but still havnt received it over a hour later: I was gifted but never got a code for it I got the recipe number but dosnt seem to do nuch fc88ec61-733d-42cd-934c-b0c2bc7deb93
  8. HI i purchased the Digital Deluxe edition of IW on the 31/10 and my rewards still havnt updated

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HI i purchased the Digital Deluxe edition of IW on the 31/10 and my rewards still havnt updated: HI i purchased the Digital Deluxe edition of IW on the 31/10 and my rewards still havnt updated please help f8b99bf9-ab95-4427-bb07-aca10a428e0a
  9. buy 3 games get 3 months xbox live gold, still havnt received my code.

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    buy 3 games get 3 months xbox live gold, still havnt received my code.: I purchased Killer Instinct, Powerstar Golf, and Crimson Dragon on 12/27/13 with gamertag: and still have not received my code for xbox live gold. I contacted customer support a few days ago and...
  10. i still havnt got the draft tokens on fifa 17

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i still havnt got the draft tokens on fifa 17: I pre ordered fifa 17 off of the xbox store and it was supposed to come with up to 5 draft tokens and i havnt got any of them yet eedea874-6402-4721-b15b-3cb6988f7479