Still havn't recieve my Dark souls code from pre-ordering dark souls 3

Discus and support Still havn't recieve my Dark souls code from pre-ordering dark souls 3 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I pre-ordered dark souls 3 the day before it was released. It states the code for dark souls would arrive 7-10 days after my purchase or maybe the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ALightMeLord, Apr 27, 2016.

  1. ALightMeLord
    ALightMeLord Guest

    Still havn't recieve my Dark souls code from pre-ordering dark souls 3


    I pre-ordered dark souls 3 the day before it was released. It states the code for dark souls would arrive 7-10 days after my purchase or maybe the release date. Either way it has now been 15 days. Will I ever see my code or have I been jipped?

    :)
     
    ALightMeLord, Apr 27, 2016
    #1
  2. Dark souls 3 digital Pre-order Dark souls 1 copy still not been given.

    I have waited within the given time limit that Dark souls 3 description says. I still have not recived my unique code for Dark souls 1 from Pre-ordering Dark souls 3.
     
    iReLeNtLeSsXv, Apr 27, 2016
    #2
  3. YoWhasUp
    YoWhasUp Guest
    Dark souls code still not recieved

    Still haven't recieved my dark souls code after pre ordering dark souls 3, never recieved my fallout 3 code after preordering fallout 4 either
     
    YoWhasUp, Apr 27, 2016
    #3
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

    Still havn't recieve my Dark souls code from pre-ordering dark souls 3

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

    Enjoy! Still havn't recieve my Dark souls code from pre-ordering dark souls 3 :D
     
    Mister Beep, Apr 28, 2016
    #4
  5. Shadow1569 Win User

    Dark Souls 3 Promotion - Dark Souls 1 Key Not Received

    I pre ordered dark souls 3 over 2 weeks ago from the xbox store digitally and I have still not received my digital code for dark souls 1.
  6. wetdot Win User

    I have no received my preorder code for Dark Souls

    Hello, I pre-ordered Dark Souls 3 on the 18th of February and still haven't received by Dark Souls 1 code. Could this please be resolved?
  7. Rogue GoOoN Win User

    Dark Souls 3 Pre-Order Bonus Not Received

    I preordered dark souls 3 on February 19th and still have not recieved my code for dark souls 1 on xbox one
  8. Rogue GoOoN Win User

    Dark Souls 3 Promotional Code not received

    I preordered dark souls 3 on February 19th and still have not recieved my code for dark souls one on xbox one
  9. Rogue GoOoN Win User

    dark souls 3 promotional code issue (dark souls 1)

    I preordered dark souls 3 on february 19th and still have not recieved my code for dark souls 1 on xbox one
Thema:

Still havn't recieve my Dark souls code from pre-ordering dark souls 3

Loading...
  1. Still havn't recieve my Dark souls code from pre-ordering dark souls 3 - Similar Threads - Still havn't recieve

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  4. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  5. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  6. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  9. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  10. doom 1 & 2 still havn't received codes

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    doom 1 & 2 still havn't received codes: i purchased doom delux on april 21st still havn't received any codes via msg GT: if you could contact me via email [Mod Removed] 58cf972e-412d-4c72-bd2d-f440d6c14c42