Still haven't received the rest of my rewards for completing
Discus and support Still haven't received the rest of my rewards for completing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have completed all steps of the FrankenRewards challenge and have not received all 15,000 points. What' up with that. I want the rest of my rewards.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by acidspill3080, Nov 5, 2017.
Thema:
Still haven't received the rest of my rewards for completing
Loading...
-
Still haven't received the rest of my rewards for completing - Similar Threads - Still haven't received
-
I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update
in XboX InsidersI'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is... -
Why haven't I been refunded. I refunded a week ago and still haven't got any money back for...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy haven't I been refunded. I refunded a week ago and still haven't got any money back for...: I bought paleo rod and didn't mean to but I go to refund page next day and refunded it an have gotten non elf my money back c7186996-f733-46d3-8a36-514ca4faffa5 -
I request a refund on march 20th and now it march 27th and still haven't got the money I.
in XBoX Games and AppsI request a refund on march 20th and now it march 27th and still haven't got the money I.: I would like to get my money I request a refund on march 20th and now its march 27th an I haven't got the money to my debit card d4c3665d-26fa-4b18-abc2-5ec404a59f6e -
It's been 7 months and I still haven't received my Cherry Blossom Cape on Java from the Mob...
in XBoX AccessibilityIt's been 7 months and I still haven't received my Cherry Blossom Cape on Java from the Mob...: I voted in the Mob Vote and I would hear everyone receiving their capes eventually, however to no avail I have been trying for months to email Mojang to help me with this issue, but instead I get... -
Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc -
My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet
in XBoX on WindowsMy refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet: So I wanted to know was going on with it feedaff4-b83d-4b73-9c58-b469c08b87c4 -
I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back
in XBoX Games and AppsI requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back: The game was battlefront 2 f4a8c729-de28-41cb-a022-a541bb13bf22 -
I haven't changed my gamertag yet but it's still charging my $10
in XBoX AccessibilityI haven't changed my gamertag yet but it's still charging my $10: I was wanting to change my gamertag but I'm getting blocked by a $10 paywall. I read online that I should get one free change. I don't think that I've changed my gamertag so I should get a free... -
My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...
in XBoX Games and AppsMy the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...: I still haven't received my refund for The final shape destiny dlc its been over 2wks since cancellation. Wheres my refund. 89198b77-cbd0-491b-89ac-9256e25f7021