Still haven't received the cupra urbanrebel

Discus and support Still haven't received the cupra urbanrebel in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing forza everyday for the last week and haven't relieved the cupra urbanrebel how can I get it dcfbe654-8268-458b-954d-6f17befed464 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by james Carnaby, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Still haven't received the cupra urbanrebel

I have been playing forza everyday for the last week and haven't relieved the cupra urbanrebel how can I get it

:)

james Carnaby, Dec 9, 2022
  2. Miss Bijoux Win User

Still Haven't Received Mixpot

Hey there,

Make sure you check your Xbox Live inbox for your codes.

Thanks!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  3. Mister Beep Win User

Still Haven't Received Mixpot

Hey there!

I sent you a message over Xbox
    Live
    . Please check your inbox for further information!

Enjoy! :)
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

still haven't received my reward

5. Miss Portia Win User

Still haven't received promo games

Hi! I can see that you have qualified for the promo! Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you send me a PM on this forum (use the little envelope icon below) to initiate a conversation about this? Thank you! :)
  6. Francia J. Win User

still haven't received shipping label

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Please go to https://account.microsoft.com/devices and check your order from there, you should be able to see the "print shipping label" option.
Thema:

Still haven't received the cupra urbanrebel

1. Still haven't received the cupra urbanrebel - Similar Threads - Still haven't received

2. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  3. My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet

in XBoX on Windows
    My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet: So I wanted to know was going on with it feedaff4-b83d-4b73-9c58-b469c08b87c4
  4. I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back: The game was battlefront 2 f4a8c729-de28-41cb-a022-a541bb13bf22
  5. I haven't changed my gamertag yet but it's still charging my $10

in XBoX Accessibility
    I haven't changed my gamertag yet but it's still charging my $10: I was wanting to change my gamertag but I'm getting blocked by a $10 paywall. I read online that I should get one free change. I don't think that I've changed my gamertag so I should get a free...
  6. My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...: I still haven't received my refund for The final shape destiny dlc its been over 2wks since cancellation. Wheres my refund. 89198b77-cbd0-491b-89ac-9256e25f7021
  7. I entered the Doritos game pass code I bought from the cornerstore and still haven't got an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered the Doritos game pass code I bought from the cornerstore and still haven't got an...: I assumed when I entered the code it'd be on my Xbox already because my email is linked with it. Is this something I still have to wait for or should I have already gotten game pass after entering...
  8. I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.: Hi! As I stated above I claimed a perk for the game Sea of Thieves called an Obsidian Banjo pack and was promised different cosmetic items for my account. It has been over 24 hours and I still...
  9. I am part of the Xbox insiders beta but still haven't gotten access to the new dashboard....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am part of the Xbox insiders beta but still haven't gotten access to the new dashboard....: I am part of the Xbox insiders beta but still haven't gotten access to the new dashboard. Is it not available to try anymore? I am level 3 and been on the program 3 years....
  10. still haven't received shipping label

in XBoX on Windows
    still haven't received shipping label: I have requested a shipping label for my xbox elite series 2 controller a few days ago and still have received it. I have also checked my junk and spam folders in my emails and still no response...