Still haven't received my message about the Console Purchase Pilot

Discus and support Still haven't received my message about the Console Purchase Pilot in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was enrolled in the last wave and my last message about it was saying I was enrolled in the next one (this one), and supposedly the messages for this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FlynnRocks1556, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Still haven't received my message about the Console Purchase Pilot

I was enrolled in the last wave and my last message about it was saying I was enrolled in the next one (this one), and supposedly the messages for this wave were supposed to go out yesterday. But, I have not received mine yet, why is this?

submitted by /u/FlynnRocks1556
    [link] [comments]

/u/FlynnRocks1556, Jun 10, 2021
  2. NickZahorchak Win User

Some recent backwards compatible Xbox 360 downloads don't correctly recognize ownership on Xbox One and Series X/S consoles.

I still had Time Pilot installed on my Series X. I haven't received any notifications about it. I made an attempt to launch, deleted re-downloaded, still the same issue. That's great it ended up working for you though! Hopefully whatever was changed is just taking some time to roll out to my account!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Console Purchase Pilot

4. ThaRow247 Win User

Have not received Fallout 3 code

Purchased Fallout 4 on the 13th and still haven't received my fallout 3 code.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

still haven't received my reward

6. XBF Erick C Win User

Still haven't received my vbucks

Hey there llJ,

sorry to hear you that you have still not received the promotional V-bucks. In this case we would advise that you go ahead and
    Contact Xbox Customer Support. You can always request to chat with an agent or schedule a callback to speak to an agent.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Still haven't received my message about the Console Purchase Pilot

1. Still haven't received my message about the Console Purchase Pilot - Similar Threads - Still haven't received

2. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  3. My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet

in XBoX on Windows
    My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet: So I wanted to know was going on with it feedaff4-b83d-4b73-9c58-b469c08b87c4
  4. I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back: The game was battlefront 2 f4a8c729-de28-41cb-a022-a541bb13bf22
  5. I haven't changed my gamertag yet but it's still charging my $10

in XBoX Accessibility
    I haven't changed my gamertag yet but it's still charging my $10: I was wanting to change my gamertag but I'm getting blocked by a $10 paywall. I read online that I should get one free change. I don't think that I've changed my gamertag so I should get a free...
  6. My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...: I still haven't received my refund for The final shape destiny dlc its been over 2wks since cancellation. Wheres my refund. 89198b77-cbd0-491b-89ac-9256e25f7021
  7. I entered the Doritos game pass code I bought from the cornerstore and still haven't got an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered the Doritos game pass code I bought from the cornerstore and still haven't got an...: I assumed when I entered the code it'd be on my Xbox already because my email is linked with it. Is this something I still have to wait for or should I have already gotten game pass after entering...
  8. I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.: Hi! As I stated above I claimed a perk for the game Sea of Thieves called an Obsidian Banjo pack and was promised different cosmetic items for my account. It has been over 24 hours and I still...
  9. I am part of the Xbox insiders beta but still haven't gotten access to the new dashboard....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am part of the Xbox insiders beta but still haven't gotten access to the new dashboard....: I am part of the Xbox insiders beta but still haven't gotten access to the new dashboard. Is it not available to try anymore? I am level 3 and been on the program 3 years....
  10. still haven't received shipping label

in XBoX on Windows
    still haven't received shipping label: I have requested a shipping label for my xbox elite series 2 controller a few days ago and still have received it. I have also checked my junk and spam folders in my emails and still no response...