Still Haven't Received Download Codes。。。。。。why。。。。。。

Discus and support Still Haven't Received Download Codes。。。。。。why。。。。。。 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My XBOX Live gamertag is and I still haven't received my codes for 1, 2, 3 & Judgement. I bought a digital copy of the game Thanks for your help!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TORO517, Nov 24, 2015.

1. TORO517
    TORO517 Guest

My XBOX Live gamertag is and I still haven't received my codes for 1, 2, 3 & Judgement. I bought a digital copy of the game Thanks for your help!!!

:)

TORO517, Nov 24, 2015
  2. GitM x Ninja
    GitM x Ninja Guest
    Gears of War: Ultimate Edition codes

I meet all the requirements for this promotion and I still haven't received a single download code for the 360 gears of war games. Why am I not getting the codes?

GitM x Ninja, Nov 24, 2015
  3. daimagrin
    daimagrin Guest
    3 month gold 40% discount plus, get a bonus GTA$5000,000 in GTA online (NEVER GOT THE GTA$ CODE)

Haven't received code been waiting for two months now and still no sign the fine print clearly says you will receive code by the 31/10/17 just wondering why haven't received

daimagrin, Nov 24, 2015
  4. DEATHSHANDXX Win User

Did not receive Fallout 3 code with pre-order

I prefer ordered fallout 4 thru the xbox store and still haven't received my fallout 3 download code what's going on?
  5. PhoenixFaze Win User

WarFace open beta

I still haven't received my beta code after receiving an email saying I had been accepted for the beta was told code to follow. Still haven't received. Anyone else had this problem?
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

gears of war 4 beta code

Hey, Swetsky! The beta is now open to all. If you haven't received your code still, I suggest downloading the game now and giving it a try. Thanks for posting!
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

Still haven't received my HW:DE code.

Hey there!

I sent you a message over
    Xbox Live.

Enjoy! :)
  8. Chaos x Crunch Win User

Did not receive warthog Code for Forza Horizon 3

Hi Xbox Support, I have waited a while and I still haven't got my halo warthog code. I have met all the requirements for the code. I have played mostly all the halo;s and forza's. Im a huge fan of halo and forza. This is really sad that I haven't received
    the code and the deadline for the code is almost here. So I don't get why I haven't received the code yet. Could you guys please send me a code so i don't miss the deadline for it?
Thema:

1. Still Haven't Received Download Codes。。。。。。why。。。。。。 - Similar Threads - Still Haven't Received

2. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  3. My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet

in XBoX on Windows
    My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet: So I wanted to know was going on with it feedaff4-b83d-4b73-9c58-b469c08b87c4
  4. I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back: The game was battlefront 2 f4a8c729-de28-41cb-a022-a541bb13bf22
  5. I haven't changed my gamertag yet but it's still charging my $10

in XBoX Accessibility
    I haven't changed my gamertag yet but it's still charging my $10: I was wanting to change my gamertag but I'm getting blocked by a $10 paywall. I read online that I should get one free change. I don't think that I've changed my gamertag so I should get a free...
  6. My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...: I still haven't received my refund for The final shape destiny dlc its been over 2wks since cancellation. Wheres my refund. 89198b77-cbd0-491b-89ac-9256e25f7021
  7. I entered the Doritos game pass code I bought from the cornerstore and still haven't got an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered the Doritos game pass code I bought from the cornerstore and still haven't got an...: I assumed when I entered the code it'd be on my Xbox already because my email is linked with it. Is this something I still have to wait for or should I have already gotten game pass after entering...
  8. I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.: Hi! As I stated above I claimed a perk for the game Sea of Thieves called an Obsidian Banjo pack and was promised different cosmetic items for my account. It has been over 24 hours and I still...
  9. I am part of the Xbox insiders beta but still haven't gotten access to the new dashboard....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am part of the Xbox insiders beta but still haven't gotten access to the new dashboard....: I am part of the Xbox insiders beta but still haven't gotten access to the new dashboard. Is it not available to try anymore? I am level 3 and been on the program 3 years....
  10. still haven't received shipping label

in XBoX on Windows
    still haven't received shipping label: I have requested a shipping label for my xbox elite series 2 controller a few days ago and still have received it. I have also checked my junk and spam folders in my emails and still no response...