still haven't got my HALO WARS 2: DEFINITIVE EDITION code sent to me in x box live

Discus and support still haven't got my HALO WARS 2: DEFINITIVE EDITION code sent to me in x box live in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i had brought the Halo Wars 2 - Xbox Play Anywhere - Windows 10 Ultimate Edition - Xbox One [Digital Download] at best buy on march 9 and i still... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CrimpyCactus186, Mar 28, 2017.

1. still haven't got my HALO WARS 2: DEFINITIVE EDITION code sent to me in x box live

i had brought the Halo Wars 2 - Xbox Play Anywhere - Windows 10 Ultimate Edition - Xbox One [Digital Download] at best buy on march 9 and i still haven't got my code sent after 7-10day

:)

CrimpyCactus186, Mar 28, 2017
  2. i had brought Halo Wars 2 - Xbox Play Anywhere - Windows 10 Ultimate Edition - Xbox One

still haven't got my HALO WARS 2: DEFINITIVE EDITION code sent to me in x box live and it been 7-10 day already i brouught it since the 9th of march i also didn't get Haven't received the Welcome to the Arc and Isabel Pack DLC for the pre-ordered halo wars
    2 ultimate

CrimpyCactus186, Mar 28, 2017
  3. oberstratzen
    oberstratzen Guest
    pre ordered Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition in february still haven't received any code for halo wars 1

hi, i pre ordered february 15 Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition still haven't received my code for halo wars definitive edition

oberstratzen, Mar 28, 2017
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

still haven't got my HALO WARS 2: DEFINITIVE EDITION code sent to me in x box live

Hey there!

I sent you a message over Xbox
    Live
    . Please check your inbox for further information!

Enjoy! still haven't got my HALO WARS 2: DEFINITIVE EDITION code sent to me in x box live :)

Mister Beep, Mar 29, 2017
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there!

I sent you a message over Xbox
    Live
    . Please check your inbox for further information!

Enjoy! :)
  6. TheRCV123 Win User

Halo Wars Definitive Edition Code not received.

I still have had no codes sent to my account for the halo wars definitive edition.
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

need halo wars code, preorder on amazon 28 august 2016

Hey there -

Did you preorder a physical copy of Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition or digital copy? If it's a physical copy, your code for the Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will be in the box for Halo Wars 2. If you preordered a digital copy, you'll get a code for the Halo
    Wars DE copy to your Xbox Live message center 7-10 days after redeeming your code.

Keep us posted!
  8. MRizkBV Win User

I still haven't received my Halo Wars Definitive Edition code.

Halo Wars Definitive Edition is only available for those who pre-ordered Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition, not the standard edition.

If you did order the Ultimate Edition and still haven't received you code, can please head to this link and check if the game is available for download? https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/halo-wars-definitive-edition/c1lmknh1s8rv

You can also try to search for Halo Wars Definitive Edition on the your Xbox One under the Ready to Install list (My Apps & Games).
  9. KaNiBaL xX Win User

Hi, purchased Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition on Feb 17th. Haven't received my Halo Wars code

Hey there!

Please check your messages as we sent your code there.

Thank you!
    Hi, I meant to clarify I haven't received my Halo Wars Definitive Edition code.
Thema:

1. still haven't got my HALO WARS 2: DEFINITIVE EDITION code sent to me in x box live - Similar Threads - still haven't got

2. I entered the Doritos game pass code I bought from the cornerstore and still haven't got an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered the Doritos game pass code I bought from the cornerstore and still haven't got an...: I assumed when I entered the code it'd be on my Xbox already because my email is linked with it. Is this something I still have to wait for or should I have already gotten game pass after entering...
  3. Yesterday I bought the 1100 cod points in modern warfare and I still haven't got them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yesterday I bought the 1100 cod points in modern warfare and I still haven't got them: I bought the points from the Microsoft store for my Xbox acount. Is there a problem with servers or something that I'm unaware of? Or is there something else I need to do. Any help would...
  4. I have refunded 10 things and still haven't got my $64.78p pounds back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have refunded 10 things and still haven't got my $64.78p pounds back: If i dont get my money back im calling the police on you guys for scamming 0a234902-9358-4e2a-82ec-f95c5afa2e85
  5. I have been temporarily suspended for months and still haven't got any response....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been temporarily suspended for months and still haven't got any response....: I have been temporarily suspended for months and nobody at Microsoft has responded to me I have already made a ticket like 4-5 times all of those 4-5 times were in a span of 5 months I just want...
  6. Used my points to redeem the Xbox Game Pass about a week ago, and I still haven't got it :(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Used my points to redeem the Xbox Game Pass about a week ago, and I still haven't got it :(: Hello, My name is Nathan! Roughly about a week ago I decided to use my 6800 (out of my 9000) rewards points to redeem a Xbox game pass subscription, I've been in contact with support twice now...
  7. I opted out in April and still haven't got my 5 dollars

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I opted out in April and still haven't got my 5 dollars: I opted out on April 7th and i was told i would get my 5 dollars from my 5,750 reward credits by the end of June but that never happened. You guys keep pushing back the date I would receive it...
  8. I opted out in April and still haven't got my 5 dollars

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I opted out in April and still haven't got my 5 dollars: I opted out on April 7th and it is now July 2nd. I was told I would get my 5 dollars at the end of June but I still have not received it. What is going on?!? d12a2596-81a5-405a-826a-d79812e9d5bd
  9. Watched the Sea of Thieves stream on the 22nd, still haven't got the flintlock skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watched the Sea of Thieves stream on the 22nd, still haven't got the flintlock skin: I watched the Sea of Thieves stream on the 22nd of March and still haven't received my Flintlock pistol skin, I made sure I was watching it on my account and on Mixer. Any help?...
  10. Got a refund for far cry 5 yet I still have the game and haven't been refunded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a refund for far cry 5 yet I still have the game and haven't been refunded: It says that i have gotten a refund but Its not in my account and I still have the game. 0aa5d8a6-75b9-4d9c-8b8c-19d032e3dea6