Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products...

Discus and support Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox Insider Staff Since the last post I made here 12 days ago about not seeing the wish list notifications showing up in the guide where the Alerts... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products...

Xbox Insider Staff Since the last post I made here 12 days ago about not seeing the wish list notifications showing up in the guide where the Alerts bell is in the guide. after going to the store 12 days ago and going to the sales page in the store and picking the games on the sales page and clicking the heart on the games I picked and got added to my wish list. and there has still been no notifications showing up in the guide since the last time i checked in the guide after I got the wish list to work and I also reported this issue after not seeing the notifications showing up in the guide where the alerts bell is in the guide. I have reported the issue with the wish list notifications not showing up in the guide where the Alerts bell is in the guide. after not getting any wish list notifications showing up in the guide where the Alerts bell is in the guide after 4 days when this issue started occurring. I reported it in the Xbox insider hub app via console in detail I do believe that that wish list feature is broken I have decided to post this continuous issue with still not seeing the wish list notifications still not showing up in the guide where the Alerts bell is in the guide. if anyone else is also still experiencing this same issue I’d really appreciate the support and feedback so I still know that I’m still not alone with this issue .

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Oct 17, 2019
  2. William173 Win User

Notifications games xbox store

I am getting the exact same issue. They keep coming back with other notifications. I even have them removed from wish list and they keep popping up. I have the wish list notifications turned off also
  3. WRATHofGOD247 Win User

XBOX ONE UPDATE COMING SOON! fixes Xbox LIVE

Still wish they would add the feature to have notifications when friends come online... I don't have cable so I only use the X1 for gaming and it would be nice to know when they come online... My Suggestion: Just add that feature to the favorites list so
    we can pick and choose which people we want to see come online.
  4. Northern Lass Win User

Select October Update Features Rolling Out to Insiders

Wish list sale notifications will be useful
  5. RyanTM604 Win User

How to disable MS Rewards notifications on PC Xbox app (option in settings does not work)

I have turned off the option "Notify me when I earn Rewards points" in the Notifications section of the Settings for the XBox Overlay. I still get constant "We have free stuff" and "See how many points you earned" notifications in my Windows 10 notifications popup. An extensive internet search indicates that this problem is ongoing and widespread, with no good resolution from Microsoft.

MICROSOFT: Please tell me how to disable these notifications, they are intrusive and annoying.
  6. RippenHarra Win User

WISH LIST: Notifications of friends signing on

So how does cross game chat work then? Or playing one game and receiving an invite for another then switching?
Thema:

Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products...

1. Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products... - Similar Threads - Still haveing ongoing

2. I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...: I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play games from my hardrive!? All I have read is that you can’t play x/a games on hdd but this one says it is...
  3. I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?: It says I have to pay the fee but I have never changed my gamertag before. I made the account years ago and now I find it embarrassing. Please help! 19d4f6f5-9a48-4edd-b0a7-07059b450ea2
  4. Can I get a new Xbox and still have my purchases.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get a new Xbox and still have my purchases.: I have a Xbox 1 s but I was going to buy the Xbox series s but I don’t want to lose all of my in game purchases for example in madden 24 so I was wondering if there was a way to get the Xbox...
  5. does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...: does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to connect my turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 xbox headset to my pc? 44c096fb-f60c-480b-a9a6-52b7ad237817
  6. does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...: does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to connect my turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 xbox headset to my pc? 97179966-61f9-4f9a-9fc7-c9977172de08
  7. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...
  8. I refunded a game on xbox and after 6 days i still have it. What now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded a game on xbox and after 6 days i still have it. What now?: So. I tried to refund Dying Light Enhanced Edition because i bought the wrong version. And it showed that my refund has been accepted. Alright i was supposed to get an e-mail in 72 hours. I...
  9. I have an Airtel broadband I have tried all the steps but still my NAT type is stict

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Airtel broadband I have tried all the steps but still my NAT type is stict: I have a pc I play gta 5 online but because of Nat type stict I can join a server I have tried enabling DMZ I have tried activating UPnP also 4279653c-8d30-45cd-8ed1-6af4a06f1fbc
  10. I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games: I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games what do I do in this situation? b947258f-e5fa-4992-bbf9-bff1ea0862b7