Still have not recieved my codes for rainbow 6 vegas 1 and 2.

Discus and support Still have not recieved my codes for rainbow 6 vegas 1 and 2. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I made a post before about not recieving my codes and i was told to make another post if i hadnt received the codes by monday. well its the evening and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Lavamag119, Jan 11, 2016.

  1. Lavamag119
    Lavamag119 Guest

    Still have not recieved my codes for rainbow 6 vegas 1 and 2.


    I made a post before about not recieving my codes and i was told to make another post if i hadnt received the codes by monday. well its the evening and still no codes. i bought rainbow 6 siege on the 22nd of December 2015 and should of received these games
    awhile ago.

    :)
     
    Lavamag119, Jan 11, 2016
    #1
  2. Rainbow 6 seige vagas 1&2 codes

    Rainbow 6 seige gold edition purchased 26th dec 2015 and still not recieved my vegas 1&2 codes
     
    Kroniic Gamer, Jan 11, 2016
    #2
  3. LRT Nath
    LRT Nath Guest
    Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 codes

    I have recieved a code for Rainbow Six Vegas 1, but no Rainbow Six Vegas 2 code yet
     
    LRT Nath, Jan 11, 2016
    #3
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

    Still have not recieved my codes for rainbow 6 vegas 1 and 2.

    Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
     
    Mister Maka, Jan 13, 2016
    #4
  5. LRT Nath Win User

    Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 codes

    I have recieved a code for Rainbow Six Vegas 1, but no Rainbow Six Vegas 2 code yet
  6. Mpp3113 Win User

    Rainbow 6 vegas and Rainbow 6 vegas 2

    I have not received my redeem codes for rainbow 6 vegas 1 and 2! 80% why I bought siege!
  7. Mister Maka Win User

    Still have not recieved my codes for rainbow 6 vegas 1 and 2.

    Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  8. XxThe iPwnxX Win User

    X1 "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege" Digital Preorder - received wrong 2nd bonus content.

    Hi,

    I preordered Rainbow 6 Siege from Xbox Marketplace. I was sent the same code for both Rainbow 6 Vegas and Rainbow 6 Vegas 2. I was able to download Vegas one, but not Vegas 2. Please resend valid code for Vegas 2. I have reached out to Ubisoft who directed
    me to Microsoft support who in turn directed me here. So please help me!

    Thank you!
  9. original skin Win User

    Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2 codes not received after buying Rainbow six siege

    Hi, same for me. Rainbow 6 Siege bought digitally from Australian marketplace on December 29th. Still no codes for Vegas and Vegas 2.
Thema:

Still have not recieved my codes for rainbow 6 vegas 1 and 2.

Loading...
  1. Still have not recieved my codes for rainbow 6 vegas 1 and 2. - Similar Threads - Still recieved codes

  2. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  3. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  4. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  5. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  8. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  10. I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.: Hi! As I stated above I claimed a perk for the game Sea of Thieves called an Obsidian Banjo pack and was promised different cosmetic items for my account. It has been over 24 hours and I still...