Still happening again
Discus and support Still happening again in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For months i have been playing with guy on black ops 4, so yesterday i got offline for a min and when i joined back into the party i got kicked by the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TysonHildebrandt, Jul 17, 2020.
Thema:
Still happening again
Loading...
-
Still happening again - Similar Threads - Still happening again
-
Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them
in XboX InsidersOmega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me... -
Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?
in XboX InsidersIs the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up... -
I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update
in XboX InsidersI'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is... -
1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?
in XboX Insiders1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p... -
what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?
in XboX Insiderswhat happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it... -
Why is the bug for my Xbox asking to constantly relink my Discord still happening?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy is the bug for my Xbox asking to constantly relink my Discord still happening?: I am having an issue with my Xbox saying I have to relink my Discord account. It never did this till tonight. Last week it was working fine for me. Now whenever I try to relink my account from... -
Why is this still happening years later?
in XboX InsidersWhy is this still happening years later?: I've noticed that it only does it on videos of games and not any other like a podcast, comedy, or challenge type video now but still. I can't believe it's still happening and I can't find any fix.... -
Happen constantly what is [0x807A1007] it stop me talking but I can still play online help!!
in XBoX on ConsolesHappen constantly what is [0x807A1007] it stop me talking but I can still play online help!!: Happen constantly what is [0x807A1007] it stop me talking but I can still play online help!! I happens every now and again and it's frustrating I try nearly everything suggested on different... -
XB1 Game Sharing Could Still Happen
in XBoX on ConsolesXB1 Game Sharing Could Still Happen: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/06/26/microsoft-still-considering-xbox-one-family-sharing.aspx 80e942e5-1206-4cd5-a348-cb6ea693c7f8