Still getting banned for no reason after case review, Microsoft does NOTHING AT ALL

Discus and support Still getting banned for no reason after case review, Microsoft does NOTHING AT ALL in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently got banned for making a looking for group post that someone else i had an assumption about did. I filed a case review today and Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by David K. Sr., Jul 25, 2020.

1. David K. Sr.
    David K. Sr. Guest

Still getting banned for no reason after case review, Microsoft does NOTHING AT ALL

I recently got banned for making a looking for group post that someone else i had an assumption about did. I filed a case review today and Microsoft still does nothing. It says NOTHING about if they found anything or something, just still accusing me and
    my account for abuse, harassment, etc. I had NOTHING to do with it. I lost everything on my account, I lost all my games which I have paid close to $1000 for all in total, for some hacker to get me banned, trash-talk me, and get me in trouble for something
    I did NOT do.

:)

David K. Sr., Jul 25, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hello David K. Sr.

We appreciate your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with an enforcement action. The Xbox Forum is a community driven board that aims to troubleshoot technical issues with Xbox consoles, devices and games for Xbox & Windows 10. For help with
    enforcement, please visit the Enforcement website as the community is unable to change, dispute, or deliver enforcement actions.

Thank you for understanding.
  3. Paul joseph1 Win User

How do I reverse a permanent suspension

but I have done nothing! There must be a way to at least get someone to review my case there’s no way that there’s nothing I can do. The reason I got banned was bs so Microsoft just bans me for no reason and there’s nothing I can do
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

Suspension

visit http://enforcement.xbox.com

There is shown what the reason for this ban is.

Nobody get's banned for nothing, because all reports are being looked in to by real people.

If you feel that the ban is unfair, you can submit a case review on the given website.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Question regarding a suspension

There is many reasons why you will get a ban.

Using profanity, harrassing etc. You should have an email stating which Code of Conduct has been violated.

If the ban is more than 24 hours you may request a case review. It is NOT guaranteed that the ban will be lifted after a case review. Other than that there is nothing we in the forums can do in regards to the enforcement team. As they do not use the forums
    in any way.

We also do not have access to the enforcement system.
  6. Smwutches Win User

permanent ban lifted, still cant use my xbox

There is no way to submit a case review for console bans. If the console is still banned there is nothing else you can do.
Thema:

1. Still getting banned for no reason after case review, Microsoft does NOTHING AT ALL - Similar Threads - Still getting banned

2. I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...: When I don't pulse any button in my for 2 or 3 minutes then it gets darker the screen and shows me notifications and I want to know if u can cancel that e6528e8d-81ac-4f8e-9aff-bc48813a5bee
  3. Can I get a new Xbox and still have my purchases.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get a new Xbox and still have my purchases.: I have a Xbox 1 s but I was going to buy the Xbox series s but I don’t want to lose all of my in game purchases for example in madden 24 so I was wondering if there was a way to get the Xbox...
  4. How can I get my controller repaired? Still broken after 2nd times repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get my controller repaired? Still broken after 2nd times repair: This is what I got from 2nd repair. 2024-01-09 172116.png My controller cannot charge after 3 months use. Because it is still in warranty so I tried to get it repaired. Frist time send it to...
  5. Why didn't I get a notification and my game was still playable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get a notification and my game was still playable?: Hello Microsoft so I bought a game but it won't play and I restarted the console so when I go refund it it got approved but I didn't get a single notification that I got a refund even my game was...
  6. I blocked someone and I still get notifications their coming online

in XboX Insiders
    I blocked someone and I still get notifications their coming online: Is it a bug or something else submitted by /u/CautiousAd7033 [link] [comments]
  7. Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?: Yesterday I received a year long ban that originally started out as a 2 day ban and all my appeals were denied because someone decided to spam report my account for saying the n word not the hard...
  8. How is my account banned, but I still have been getting charged for subscription services?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How is my account banned, but I still have been getting charged for subscription services?: I don't know why my account was banned, I don't have any strikes currently. I also never received an email from Xbox enforcement alerting me my account is banned. Microsoft says after an account...
  9. What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still...: I was banned for my profile picture and I was console banned for 2 days the ban finished August 26 at 1:54am but when I turn my Xbox on it says I’m still banned also when I go to the enforcement...
  10. I've still got suspensions but my ban has already finished can i get it removed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've still got suspensions but my ban has already finished can i get it removed?: i recently revived a ban on my account for communications for 14 days, then a couple of days later i got another ban saying i can no longer use live i.e online games e.g overwatch and destiny. on...