Still did`t get my Alan Wake Code

Discus and support Still did`t get my Alan Wake Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; HI! I pre-ordered Quantum Break on February 12, 2016. But I still did`t get my Alan Wake Code right now.All my friends who pre-ordered this game got... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EvilHu, Mar 19, 2016.

  1. EvilHu
    EvilHu Guest

    Still did`t get my Alan Wake Code


    HI! I pre-ordered Quantum Break on February 12, 2016.

    But I still did`t get my Alan Wake Code right now.All my friends who pre-ordered this game got the code,so plz help me out .thank you!

    :)
     
    EvilHu, Mar 19, 2016
    #1
  2. Day 13 and I still wait for my Codes (Quantum Break)

    My Problem is that I pre order Quantum Break and I still wait for my Codes. I don´t have any Code no Alan Wake American Nightmare, Alan Wake or Quantum Break for Win 10.
     
    TheRoyalKeeper, Mar 19, 2016
    #2
  3. I haven't Received my Alan Wake Codes

    I bought Quantum Break on 19 May. But still haven't received my alan wake codes or any dlc codes for alan wake. The description said I will get codes after one week. But now its been more then two weeks. Still no codes.
     
    KING OF Devil D, Mar 19, 2016
    #3
  4. Still did`t get my Alan Wake Code

    Hey, Hu! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! Still did`t get my Alan Wake Code :D
     
    Misses Quinzel, Mar 21, 2016
    #4
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

    Still did`t get my Alan Wake Code

    Hey, Hu! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! :D
  6. arcticsurvivor1 Win User

    Preordered Digital Quantum Break. Have not received Alan Wake

    anyone else still not get alan wake code?
  7. MystrK Win User

    Issue with a new Xbox

    I downloaded the old gamertag, re-downloaded Alan Wake, then did the license transfer, but my new profile still cannot access the Alan Wake game. Did I miss a step?
  8. yanko14431 Win User

    No Code for Quantum Break for Windows 10 and Alan Wake + American Nightmare

    Hello I contacted with XBOX support and they send me write here. I still havn´t Alan Wake or Quantum Break Windows code. Please send me this codes .
  9. Newport918 Win User

    Quantum Break Pre-Purchase extra game codes not recieved yet!!!

    Been way longer than the time and I still have yet to get my Alan Wake code !!
Thema:

Still did`t get my Alan Wake Code

Loading...
  1. Still did`t get my Alan Wake Code - Similar Threads - Still did`t Alan

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  4. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  5. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  6. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  9. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...