Still communication banned even though the recent ban has expired for a month now...
Discus and support Still communication banned even though the recent ban has expired for a month now... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I'm not debating the reason behind my bans, as though the most recent ones were only a few messages, I have a long history with enforcement so I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TylerB_33, Nov 26, 2017.
Thema:
Still communication banned even though the recent ban has expired for a month now...
Loading...
-
Still communication banned even though the recent ban has expired for a month now... - Similar Threads - Still communication banned
-
Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them
in XboX InsidersOmega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me... -
Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?
in XboX InsidersIs the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up... -
I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update
in XboX InsidersI'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is... -
My appeal was approved but I still can't communicate
in XBoX Rewards & SocialMy appeal was approved but I still can't communicate: My appeal was approved but I still can't communicate it's been a couple days cc7dee4e-e900-4071-8e97-ad32496c3760 -
I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended
in XBoX on WindowsI appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended: I appealed my communications suspension but 3 days after it got approved it still says my communications are suspended a67c11c6-37c9-47e8-9237-52bc673b18b9 -
Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?
in XBoX AccessibilityCan I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?: Just wondering if I can play online at all 5c3024d7-2109-4f19-ae9e-3c1e8129389e -
I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago
in XBoX Rewards & SocialI still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago: Please fix this my username is KEA456 e64d352c-dff0-45e5-9df0-dc745378a31a -
8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.
in XBoX Rewards & Social8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.: I recently received a communications ban for 8 days, my suspension ended 5 days ago but I still have a communications ban on my account. For context this is my first ever suspension received.... -
Why am I still banned from any and all communication?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy am I still banned from any and all communication?: The other day I was on D2. I made an lfg team and we ran through a strike. Throughout the whole strike one of the randos wasn't doing what I told them to do (emote before using a finisher to gain...