Still communication banned even after suspensions have been expired for over a month now...

Discus and support Still communication banned even after suspensions have been expired for over a month now... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I'm not debating the reason behind my bans, as though the most recent ones were only a few messages, I have a long history with enforcement so I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TylerB_33, Nov 26, 2017.

1. TylerB_33
    TylerB_33 Guest

Still communication banned even after suspensions have been expired for over a month now...

So I'm not debating the reason behind my bans, as though the most recent ones were only a few messages, I have a long history with enforcement so I am not debating why or why I was banned. I get pissed every time I get banned and I'm not an angry person,
    but I want to start to not get my long time Xbox account banned as I'll be devastated. I can't imagine being permanently banned.

I was banned back around the beginning of October and it was a Communication + Harassment ban. I knew what I had done and was fine with it. The ban ended in October and I am STILL prevented from starting party chats and communicating with others, even though
    the big box on the enforcement website is grey, not orange for when a ban is active. I find it ridiculous as the system that is set to serve a punishment and limit functionality for a set amount of time still persists after the ban has been lifted. I can't
    find any contact number or email for serious complaints such as this (not for people complaining that they were banned) so I can get this resolved quicker than posting to some form.

P.S.

For any enforcement member reading this, I'm going to try to stop doing this crap. So stupid for stuff so little. I plan on making this recent ban my last one.

Thanks.

:)

TylerB_33, Nov 26, 2017
  2. M1n3rDudE
    M1n3rDudE Guest
    Not allowed to message

So in the past couple months, I've been banned a lot for apparently "sending harassing messages" and whatnot, these weren't me but I've let that slide up until 2 months ago. I was yet again banned for communications, but now i should have been unbanned,
    but I still can't message in Xbox live, it says that the ban is over when I go to the past suspensions but I'm still unable to message. Help?

M1n3rDudE, Nov 26, 2017
  3. I been unbanned for communication for 2 months and i still cant talk on any of my accounts

I been unbanned for like to months for communication but i still cant talk on neither of my accounts and it dont say i have any suspensions or console banned stuff can u fix yall stuff tweaking hurry

vExpose Valid, Nov 26, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

Sorry to say but the enforcement team does not monitor these forums. But try these steps below:

First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.

Dadwhite, Nov 27, 2017
  5. TylerB_33
    TylerB_33 Guest
    I've tried it on another Xbox, but I will see if that works when I get home. If not I'm going to have a lengthy chat with Xbox Support.

Thanks Still communication banned even after suspensions have been expired for over a month now... :)

Edit: Actually I'm not sure this would work, because my bans expired 10/27 and I got my new OneX on launch day so they should have been reset

TylerB_33, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Dadwhite Win User

Sorry to say but the enforcement team does not monitor these forums. But try these steps below:

First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

7. TylerB_33 Win User

I've tried it on another Xbox, but I will see if that works when I get home. If not I'm going to have a lengthy chat with Xbox Support.

Edit: Actually I'm not sure this would work, because my bans expired 10/27 and I got my new OneX on launch day so they should have been reset
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Still communication banned after my suspension is over

If your suspension is up and you still cannot communicate try removing the account from the console, doing a hard reset, and then re-adding
    the account.

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The
    primary place for further information will be the Xbox Enforcement page
    while signed-in. You also have the option to check in with the phone or chat support team through the
    Contact Us page to inquire
    if there is an enforcement action still on your account and for how long. They can't assist with enforcement actions, however they should be able to let you know if there are other actions on your account.
  9. Dysruptz Win User

Still communication banned after my suspension is over

10. Daft Badger Win User

I have been suspended from communications and my case review was declined

It could of been for something you did before your last suspension.

There is no time limit on when you can be suspended for something.

The decision was upheld after two investigations.You will have to wait until the suspension is over.

To many suspensions & you will end up with 100day suspension or even a console suspension or possibly both.

After that it's a permanent ban.
Thema:

1. Still communication banned even after suspensions have been expired for over a month now... - Similar Threads - Still communication banned

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  4. Can you still get into skip ahead rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you still get into skip ahead rings?: I’m still waiting trying to get into the skip ahead rings is it still possible to get in there almost in insiders for 5 years now submitted by /u/OrneryRecording8883 [link] [comments]
  5. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  6. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  7. Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?: Just wondering if I can play online at all 5c3024d7-2109-4f19-ae9e-3c1e8129389e
  8. I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago: Please fix this my username is KEA456 e64d352c-dff0-45e5-9df0-dc745378a31a
  9. 8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.: I recently received a communications ban for 8 days, my suspension ended 5 days ago but I still have a communications ban on my account. For context this is my first ever suspension received....
  10. Why am I still banned from any and all communication?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I still banned from any and all communication?: The other day I was on D2. I made an lfg team and we ran through a strike. Throughout the whole strike one of the randos wasn't doing what I told them to do (emote before using a finisher to gain...