Still communication banned after 2 weeks
Discus and support Still communication banned after 2 weeks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was communication banned which also prevented me from playing multiplayer games (for some reason) on November 22nd, the ban was scheduled to end... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chombis, Dec 10, 2017.
Thema:
Still communication banned after 2 weeks
Loading...
-
Still communication banned after 2 weeks - Similar Threads - Still communication banned
-
1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?
in XboX Insiders1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p... -
Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital
in XboX InsidersInsider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
My appeal was approved but I still can't communicate
in XBoX Rewards & SocialMy appeal was approved but I still can't communicate: My appeal was approved but I still can't communicate it's been a couple days cc7dee4e-e900-4071-8e97-ad32496c3760 -
I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended
in XBoX on WindowsI appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended: I appealed my communications suspension but 3 days after it got approved it still says my communications are suspended a67c11c6-37c9-47e8-9237-52bc673b18b9 -
Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?
in XBoX AccessibilityCan I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?: Just wondering if I can play online at all 5c3024d7-2109-4f19-ae9e-3c1e8129389e -
I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago
in XBoX Rewards & SocialI still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago: Please fix this my username is KEA456 e64d352c-dff0-45e5-9df0-dc745378a31a -
8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.
in XBoX Rewards & Social8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.: I recently received a communications ban for 8 days, my suspension ended 5 days ago but I still have a communications ban on my account. For context this is my first ever suspension received.... -
Why am I still banned from any and all communication?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy am I still banned from any and all communication?: The other day I was on D2. I made an lfg team and we ran through a strike. Throughout the whole strike one of the randos wasn't doing what I told them to do (emote before using a finisher to gain...