Still common issue with Xbox Series X controller after OS update 10.0.22000.2656. Please...

Discus and support Still common issue with Xbox Series X controller after OS update 10.0.22000.2656. Please... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On Xbox Series X when some games like Doom Eternal, Crash Bandicoot 4, Psychonauts 2, Tales of Arise and Visage are launched (only Xbox Series X... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LukeMQ, Nov 10, 2021.

  1. LukeMQ
    LukeMQ Guest

    Still common issue with Xbox Series X controller after OS update 10.0.22000.2656. Please...


    On Xbox Series X when some games like Doom Eternal, Crash Bandicoot 4, Psychonauts 2, Tales of Arise and Visage are launched (only Xbox Series X enhanced games and not all of them) any Xbox Series X controller incur in an input issue, with battery and with USB cable without battery: if any key or trigger is pressed rapidly it doesn't work, a sort of input lag. The issue persist in any dashboard menu, then if I turn off and turn on the controller again the problem disappear until I return to the game in background that caused the issue. Any Xbox One X controller works perfectly instead. Both Xbox Series X and Xbox Series X controller are update with the latest update. I noticed that when the issue start the usual buzzing noise of the controller change sound, a lower sound. This issue started since about 4 months after a system update. This issue has been reported by other users too. It would be nice if someone will explain what happening, 4 months is a lot of time for a situation like this. I reported this issue more and more times.
    Analog sticks and triggers calibration from the system menu is missing too, I'm reporting this too from 3 years without success, this should be ab essential feature.

    :)
     
    LukeMQ, Nov 10, 2021
    #1
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Still common issue with Xbox Series X controller after OS update 10.0.22000.2656. Please someone give me some explanation.

    Hi there Rafael welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I also own an Xbox Series X but I haven't encountered this issue, do you have multiple controllers to see if this also affects them? And O recommend the following just to get rid of any existing issues:

    1. Turn off your Xbox using the power button on the console.

    2. Once your Xbox has completely powered down, unplug the power cord from the back of the console. Don't simply unplug the cord from the wall's electrical socket — it must be disconnected from your Xbox.

    3. Wait for 5 minutes, and then reconnect the power cord to both the Xbox console and the electrical socket.

    4. Let another minute pass and turn it on afterwards.
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Still common issue with Xbox Series X controller after OS update 10.0.22000.2656. Please someone give me some explanation.

  4. LukeMQ Win User

    Still common issue with Xbox Series X controller after OS update 10.0.22000.2656. Please someone give me some explanation.

    Hi there Rafael welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I also own an Xbox Series X but I haven't encountered this issue, do you have multiple controllers to see if this also affects them? And O recommend the following just to get rid of any existing issues:

    1. Turn off your Xbox using the power button on the console.

    2. Once your Xbox has completely powered down, unplug the power cord from the back of the console. Don't simply unplug the cord from the wall's electrical socket — it must be disconnected from your Xbox.

    3. Wait for 5 minutes, and then reconnect the power cord to both the Xbox console and the electrical socket.

    4. Let another minute pass and turn it on afterwards.
    Every Xbox Series X controller give this problem on my console, on my friend's console the issue appear only in some Xbox One games (on my console Series X controllers works perfectly with Xbox One games) but not in some Series S/X game that instead give the issue to my console. I tried everything, offline reboot too, and I tried before and again after you suggested what you said. This is an issue that is appeared after an OS update to me and other users, in similar or identical way. This must be a bug caused by an update and not an hardware issue. This situation need an urgent update.
  5. LukeMQ Win User

    Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?

    I have an issue similar to yours and identical to other users: even after OS update 10.0.22000.2656,
    on Xbox Series X when some games like Doom Eternal, Crash Bandicoot 4, Psychonauts 2, Tales of Arise and Visage are launched (only Xbox Series X enhanced games and not all of them) any Xbox Series X controller incur in an input issue, with battery and with USB cable without battery: if any key or trigger is pressed rapidly it doesn't work, a sort of input lag. The issue persist in any dashboard menu or in any other game that don't give this issue, then if I turn off and turn on the controller again the problem disappear until I return to the game in background that caused the issue. Any Xbox One X controller works perfectly instead. Both Xbox Series X and Xbox Series X controller are update with the latest update. I noticed that when the issue start the usual buzzing noise of the controller change sound, a lower sound. This issue started since about 4 months after a system update. I have reported many times this issue and it has been reported by other users too.
    Analog sticks and triggers calibration from the system menu is missing, an essential feature in my opinion, I'm reporting this since 3 years.
  6. RabidStorm02 Win User

    Series x connects to hotspot but not my wifi.

    I am having this same issue. Mine started about a week and a half ago, soon after the latest OS update to my series x. similarly, it works fine with my hotspot. My family has a Xbox one, and one x, which are having no issues, but my series X is having issues. I’m guessing it must be a bug in the operating system, but please keep the thread updated if you find a solution!
Thema:

Still common issue with Xbox Series X controller after OS update 10.0.22000.2656. Please...

Loading...
  1. Still common issue with Xbox Series X controller after OS update 10.0.22000.2656. Please... - Similar Threads - Still common issue

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  4. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  5. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  6. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  9. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox series x fan keeps running after updat 10.0.22000.2656