still comm banned but no active bans on account

Discus and support still comm banned but no active bans on account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey there ive just finished a multiplayer ban a few days ago and a comm ban, the multiplayer ban has lifted but the comm ban hasnt. I checked my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BLAD3WIING13, Jun 29, 2017.

1. BLAD3WIING13
    BLAD3WIING13 Guest

hey there ive just finished a multiplayer ban a few days ago and a comm ban, the multiplayer ban has lifted but the comm ban hasnt. I checked my account says no active bans. why am I still banned? Thanks

:)

BLAD3WIING13, Jun 29, 2017
  2. X SIR GOD X
    X SIR GOD X Guest
    xbox account needs a fix

my main account is comms banned until october 9th, but it has affected all my other accounts even though no support member has seen a console ban and the enforcement site says that i have no active bans or suspensions.

X SIR GOD X, Jun 29, 2017
  3. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    What happens to your games if you get banned on an XB One

that is the same as it is now, if you manage to break the rules so badly its a lifetime account ban you loose everything jn that account.

for a modified console its the console that is banned, I think you have to involved in active game code hacking or account phishing or other be involved in nasty completely ruin live for others areas to get a perm ban for your actual gamer account, hey are never clear on why accounts are banned tho

turk3y, Jun 29, 2017
  4. still comm banned but no active bans on account

Having the same issue over here. Called support and they said there's nothing they could do and no way to appeal the ban because it's not showing any active bans on my account. But somehow it shows up on their end??

HEAV3NSHALLFALL, Jul 1, 2017
  5. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.

Dadwhite, Nov 1, 2018
  6. HEAV3NSHALLFALL Win User

Having the same issue over here. Called support and they said there's nothing they could do and no way to appeal the ban because it's not showing any active bans on my account. But somehow it shows up on their end??
  7. Dadwhite Win User

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.
  8. AridLizard Win User

Account Suspension

is your account locked or is it subject to a communication ban by Xbox Enforcement?

accounts can be locked if there are too many failed log in attempts or other suspicious activity.

if it is an comms ban then you should have a message from Xbox Live telling you that your account has been banned and how long the ban is for.

if it is locked you could try the Compromised Account Solution to try and recover it.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/compromised-account-solution

if it is a comms ban then if it is less than 48 hours all you can do is wait it out. if it is longer you may be able to appeal it by going to the Enforcement site
  9. DJANGOYAFACE Win User

"You've received an enforcement action..." except I haven't...

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY IT COMM BANS ANY OTHER ACCOUNT THAT YOU HAVE? I CAN'T EVEN START A PARTY WITH MY OTHER ACCOUNT IF MY COMM BANNED ACCOUNT IS LOGGED IN.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?
  10. Daft Badger Win User

How do i get my account unbanned if it got banned for no reason at all?

Not sure how anyone can "compensate" information.lol

I never said you were comm banned this time,you said you have a history of comm bans & the more bans you have the more chance you have of being permanently banned if you keep getting enforcement actions on your account.

Still not sure why you would bring an enforcement action on another account unless you had a console ban but never mind.

You aren't getting your account unbanned so this conversation is over.
Thema:

1. still comm banned but no active bans on account - Similar Threads - still comm banned

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  4. Can you still get into skip ahead rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you still get into skip ahead rings?: I’m still waiting trying to get into the skip ahead rings is it still possible to get in there almost in insiders for 5 years now submitted by /u/OrneryRecording8883 [link] [comments]
  5. What do I do? I’m still comm banned even after the ban was supposed to be lifted? This...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What do I do? I’m still comm banned even after the ban was supposed to be lifted? This...: Still not able to send or start/join parties on Xbox but I’m able to on the Xbox app 6b360ec1-5885-4368-825f-ed0501bf6853
  6. Comm ban has finished but I'm still banned Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comm ban has finished but I'm still banned Why?: hello I'm new to all this but my account was recently banned from comms and harassment or what ever now I'm a gamer and as a gamer I take things seriously and rage a lot when I do rubbish comes...
  7. Still Comm banned after suspension was lifted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still Comm banned after suspension was lifted: Hi, my account received a 3 week console ban on 11-20-17, which was in affect until 12-05-14 at 12:24:14 am est. I am able to play online again, (which i am thankful for) but i do not have a date...
  8. Still Online/Comm banned after due date and time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still Online/Comm banned after due date and time.: I was suspended on 7-7-17 and now its 7-21-17 and im still suspended and cannot message people. I can play still play online games after the ban but I can't speak or msg people. Pls help....
  9. Comm block still after i got unbanned fix this enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comm block still after i got unbanned fix this enforcement team: ok i got banned on the 25th to the 8th and im still cant sent messeges and i tried signing in my app which the bann says i cant but if i try twice to watch a game clip it works but i cant send...
  10. 24 hr comm ban ended days ago, still can't be heard

in XBoX on Consoles
    24 hr comm ban ended days ago, still can't be heard: My previous post was deleted without any indication as to why, so I'm reposting this because it is a colossal ball dropping that NEEDS attention (not only mine, but several other users having the...