Still Comm banned after suspension was lifted

Discus and support Still Comm banned after suspension was lifted in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, my account received a 3 week console ban on 11-20-17, which was in affect until 12-05-14 at 12:24:14 am est. I am able to play online again,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Honorable Peeep, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Still Comm banned after suspension was lifted

Hi, my account received a 3 week console ban on 11-20-17, which was in affect until 12-05-14 at 12:24:14 am est. I am able to play online again, (which i am thankful for) but i do not have a date on when my comm ban will be uplifted. Any
    help or advice would be greatly appreciated and taken into consideration. Thank you for your time.

-

:)

Honorable Peeep, Dec 6, 2017
  2. TheGameTG
    TheGameTG Guest
    I can hear people but people can't hear me?

I can hear them but they can't hear me in game chat or party chat but they can hear my voice messages I was comm banned on the 31 of August it got lifted on the 14 of September tried everything that support told me to do did you guy properly lift my comm
    suspension ?

TheGameTG, Dec 6, 2017
  3. My ban is up but i'm still comms restricted?

i've been comms banned before, multiple times, and recently received a 2 week ban. it was meant to be lifted yesterday, but i still cant talk? help?

Unl1mitedJawa, Dec 6, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.

Dadwhite, Dec 6, 2017
  5. Dadwhite Win User

First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Lad got my daughter banned

Communication bans usually do not last very long, unless there was a major infraction. The suspension will lift about the same time it was issued once the suspension has run its course. I would chalk this up to a live and learn lesson. So you know, suspensions
    are not just acted on because somebody complained. All complaints are investigated, and only acted on if an infraction did occur. If she received a comm ban, its pretty certain that she did something to deserve the ban.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Bans

Communication suspensions are temporary,24h hour,7 day or 14 days usually.

Never heard of anyone getting a permanent comms ban.They'll ban your account outright if you have to many comms suspensions.

As Genesis said though,account bans or suspensions are account linked so if you have a 2 weeks comms suspension that would be in place on al platforms.
  8. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Apply a case review

If I read that right, you have a communications ban in place. You should still be able to play on LIVE. Comm bans have different durations, but I believe that if this is your first, it will be 24 hrs and will be lifted at the same time it was enforced.
  9. Luffy Quotes Win User

Account ban is over but im still com banned

that didn't work. Its been 9 days and im still comm banned after my suspension has been lifted.
Thema:

1. Still Comm banned after suspension was lifted - Similar Threads - Still Comm banned

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  4. Can you still get into skip ahead rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you still get into skip ahead rings?: I’m still waiting trying to get into the skip ahead rings is it still possible to get in there almost in insiders for 5 years now submitted by /u/OrneryRecording8883 [link] [comments]
  5. What do I do? I’m still comm banned even after the ban was supposed to be lifted? This...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What do I do? I’m still comm banned even after the ban was supposed to be lifted? This...: Still not able to send or start/join parties on Xbox but I’m able to on the Xbox app 6b360ec1-5885-4368-825f-ed0501bf6853
  6. Comm ban has finished but I'm still banned Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comm ban has finished but I'm still banned Why?: hello I'm new to all this but my account was recently banned from comms and harassment or what ever now I'm a gamer and as a gamer I take things seriously and rage a lot when I do rubbish comes...
  7. Still Online/Comm banned after due date and time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still Online/Comm banned after due date and time.: I was suspended on 7-7-17 and now its 7-21-17 and im still suspended and cannot message people. I can play still play online games after the ban but I can't speak or msg people. Pls help....
  8. still comm banned but no active bans on account

in XBoX on Consoles
    still comm banned but no active bans on account: hey there ive just finished a multiplayer ban a few days ago and a comm ban, the multiplayer ban has lifted but the comm ban hasnt. I checked my account says no active bans. why am I still banned?...
  9. Comm block still after i got unbanned fix this enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comm block still after i got unbanned fix this enforcement team: ok i got banned on the 25th to the 8th and im still cant sent messeges and i tried signing in my app which the bann says i cant but if i try twice to watch a game clip it works but i cant send...
  10. 24 hr comm ban ended days ago, still can't be heard

in XBoX on Consoles
    24 hr comm ban ended days ago, still can't be heard: My previous post was deleted without any indication as to why, so I'm reposting this because it is a colossal ball dropping that NEEDS attention (not only mine, but several other users having the...