Still can’t use my mic idk whts goin on at all I want to use my mic for streaming but...

Discus and support Still can’t use my mic idk whts goin on at all I want to use my mic for streaming but... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/sora1123 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sora1123, Nov 11, 2019.

1. /u/sora1123
    /u/sora1123 Guest

Still can’t use my mic idk whts goin on at all I want to use my mic for streaming but...

/u/sora1123, Nov 11, 2019
  2. Stratus5000 Win User

Streaming de Xbox Problema con el Micrófono [Edit - Translation] - Xbox Streaming Problem with the Microphone

Thanks for the answer.

Im afraid it didnt work.

I've already unpluged any mic from my computer and also done that.

The xbox app also has empty the mic selection menú and still doing the same.

Each time Im using the control with the mic in the xbox, i start stream and the mic stops working.

I dont think its about the computer detecting a mic.

Its about dome option for use microphone and cancelling the one o have connected directly to the xbox.

I could use the mic in the pc, but the audio is horrifying.

There is nothing like using the mic directly in the control to the xbox.

The sound is loud and clear.
  3. Christian Castro1 Win User

audio issues while streaming

So i do have a USB mic connected to my PC to use as my main mic for my stream but I have Astro A50 connected to my xbox for game sound and game chat
  4. ThroughStraw296 Win User

XBOX ONE NOW HAVE ADAPTERS FOR 360 HEAD SETS TO WORK ON X1!! CONFIRMED

to make you buy new stuff tbh. except maybe the talkback cable but until I know exactly how mics plug into the xbox one idk. if all they did was change the 2.5mm talk back cable to 3.5mm you can probably still use old wired mics if you use a 2.5 to 3.5mm
    cable.
  5. ethanthompson1 Win User

Mic says “We can’t find a microphone for these people”.

so a few weeks back I had an issue where I was getting the message “we can’t find a microphone for these people” when I had my mic plugged in. I use a Turtle beach 50x recon. It definitely isn’t the mic because it worked for my PS4 and phone. The mic wasn’t
    muted either. So I replaced my controller. Now fast forward a few weeks and I’m having the same problem but sometimes the mic will work and randomly it will disconnect while plugged in and give me “We can’t find a mic for these people”. I can’t find anything
    on this subject. Ive tried all controller trouble shooting errors and nothing works! HELP!
    My Xbox keeps saying that it is unable to find a microphone for these people how do I fix it please help
  6. Miles Daly Win User

Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max not connecting

My headset connected perfectly fine but, I can’t hear any audio or use my mic. This has been frustrating.
Thema:

1. Still can’t use my mic idk whts goin on at all I want to use my mic for streaming but... - Similar Threads - Still can’t mic

2. I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?: So I ran into a very specific issue with my party chat. So the initial issue was that when my console lost power via moving it or power going out etc when the console was turned back on it would...
  3. They still can’t talk

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    They still can’t talk: I made a thread on June 22 and forgot about it so they stopped looking at it this is what is said “So today I logged Into Halo infinite and created a party I sent requests to my friends let’s call...
  4. Why can’t I see photos sent to me. I am over 18 and they still say restricted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I see photos sent to me. I am over 18 and they still say restricted.: It says the are inappropriate when they aren’t and I can’t view them but my settings say I can see all content de77221d-7d45-4a8d-97fe-2c2dfa0b01c4
  5. I’m sure of my password but still can’t sign into my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m sure of my password but still can’t sign into my Xbox 360: Sure of password but unable to sign into my Xbox 360 5fde6972-ad50-4660-bcce-9671d7e0eead
  6. i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?: a couple days ago i bought an xbox live subscription but when i went to play a game online it brought up the subscription page but the only option was ultimate now after a couple days to see if it...
  7. I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago: Please fix this my username is KEA456 e64d352c-dff0-45e5-9df0-dc745378a31a
  8. Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still: Title says it all skate 2 shows up on store but unavailable for purchase e5c101ea-240b-4448-8100-a0cbd2a77405
  9. Why Can’t I change my gamer tag for free still?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can’t I change my gamer tag for free still?: I have had my Xbox gamer tag for about 3 or 4 years and I have always had the same gamer tag. I wanted to change but this transaction costed money and I never had changed it before l. I want to...
  10. F.E.A.R 3 bought twice but still can’t play!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F.E.A.R 3 bought twice but still can’t play!: Hi all. I’ve purchased F.E.A.R 3 through Xbox Store for my Xbox Series S. I know this game is backwards compatible. I downloaded the game but it said something like you don’t own the game and I...