still can't send messages, double checked security information. Even signed out stil won't let ...

Discus and support still can't send messages, double checked security information. Even signed out stil won't let ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; still can't send messages while once to my friends or anyone else. Double checked my security information and it still won't. Signed out and signed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FierceNerd22, Nov 29, 2016.

1. FierceNerd22
    FierceNerd22 Guest

still can't send messages, double checked security information. Even signed out stil won't let ...

still can't send messages while once to my friends or anyone else. Double checked my security information and it still won't. Signed out and signed back in. Still nothing I don't know what else to do.

:)

FierceNerd22, Nov 29, 2016
  2. Oza Mrakamai
    Oza Mrakamai Guest
    can't send xbox 1 messages

i think iv set up all my security information i signed out then back in... STILL CAN'T SEND MESSAGES

Oza Mrakamai, Nov 29, 2016
  3. can't send messages

I checked my reputation and it says I was in good standing and it still won't let me send messages

EightyMoney6489, Nov 29, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there FireceNerd22.

Can you please clarify what happens when you attempt to send a message on Xbox Live? Do you get an error message or anything like that? What happens if you try to send a message here on Xbox.com instead of through your console?

Mister Maka, Nov 30, 2016
  5. Mister Maka Win User

still can't send messages, double checked security information. Even signed out stil won't let me

Hey there FireceNerd22.

Can you please clarify what happens when you attempt to send a message on Xbox Live? Do you get an error message or anything like that? What happens if you try to send a message here on Xbox.com instead of through your console?
  6. SoaringBoat277 Win User

I did what the information said. I entered the code, signed out, and signessback into my Xbox account on tbetapp and it still won't let me message people.
  7. SoaringBoat277 Win User

I did what the information said. I entered the code, signed out, and signessback into my Xbox account on tbetapp and it still won't let me message people.
  8. TiwanNumba1 Win User

Can not send message to my friend even though account in good standing with Xbox Live

Hey ! Try out the steps
    here
    and see if they help out. If you already have security proofs, remove and re-add them. Post back and let me know how it goes!
    Hi, I tried that, not working. Also, while trying to send a message from : https://account.xbox.com/en-CA/SkypeMessages?xr=shellnav it fails saying: "Because of your past behaviour, you
    will not be able to send any messages." which doesn't make sense as I never had any account until last month or so and can't even send messages since I got my XB1. :(

Thanks though for your reply.
  9. hedaikesXero Win User

Unable to send messages on Xbox.com

Nah, the messaging is still the same as it was. It won't load any of my messages and I can't send any out. Only on this account and not on my other accounts.
Thema:

1. still can't send messages, double checked security information. Even signed out stil won't let ... - Similar Threads - still can't send

2. Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...: Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message 0323c51a-d86d-4183-b2ce-ac3a9d4ce3ef
  3. temp ban over, still can't send messages

in XBoX on Windows
    temp ban over, still can't send messages: I was suspended from 1/27/21 to 1/29/21 from using voice chat/messages. I still cannot send messages 3 weeks later. i am using the xbox app on my windows 10 pc. I have closed out and signed out...
  4. Sent xbox for repair,still broken, can't send again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent xbox for repair,still broken, can't send again: Hello to everyone, I sent my xbox to Frankfurt microsoft for repair as it would turn on or anything,they sent it back saying it was fine but now it is in an e102 error loop, i have tried offline...
  5. Account says it's unbanned, still can't send messages or play online multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account says it's unbanned, still can't send messages or play online multiplayer games: I recently received a 14 day ban on my Xbox account, that was due to expire today. There are no active suspensions on my account on enforcement.com, and the virtual agent said there are no...
  6. My communication ban is done, but I still can't send messages or anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My communication ban is done, but I still can't send messages or anything.: I got three communication bans at once for calling a hacker some choice words, but after they ended I still can't send messages or talk on the mic through game or party chat, neither can my...
  7. Ban is lifted but is still saying I can't send messages and Privacy settings are preventing ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban is lifted but is still saying I can't send messages and Privacy settings are preventing ...: i got my ban lifted on the 22nd of october and the 24th i am now able to play online, however I cant send messages or chat in parties. Please help with this issue. Thanks in advance...
  8. I got banned and I'm unbanned. I can't talk in parties or send messages. I can play games still

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned and I'm unbanned. I can't talk in parties or send messages. I can play games still: I got banned and I've been unbanned for a while. I cant talk in parties or send messages. I can still play games and do everything else. I can join parties and only hear them and I receive...
  9. Suspension is over still can't communicate or send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension is over still can't communicate or send messages: My my suspension is over and the three accounts that I have on my Xbox still can't communicate and parties or send messages we can start parties but I can't communicate with friends and party I...
  10. Even though I'm unbanned, I still can't send messages due to past behavior

in XBoX on Consoles
    Even though I'm unbanned, I still can't send messages due to past behavior: I was communication banned on 6-26-17 and console banned on 6-27-17 , the communication ban ended on 7-9-17 and the console ban ended on 7-11-17. I have no active bans right now but I still can't...