Still can't leave RTX Beta... a month of frustration.

Discus and support Still can't leave RTX Beta... a month of frustration. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have tried all the steps listed on the site, joined then left the beta, reinstalled about 10 times now, went into the Universal Applications and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/drags_, Oct 19, 2020.

1. /u/drags_
    /u/drags_ Guest

I have tried all the steps listed on the site, joined then left the beta, reinstalled about 10 times now, went into the Universal Applications and deleted the entire folder. I even tried installing on my laptop and it is Beta version, I have been trying everything for about a month now, I just want it back to normal version so I can play Oculus VR version again.

Does anyone know of anything else I can try?

submitted by /u/drags_
    [link] [comments]

/u/drags_, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Sergay_the_comrade Win User

Minecraft Ray Tracing

The Windows 10 RTX version got officially released on the 10.Dec of 2020 about 5 months ago as of today (20.4.21). The beta for Rtx ended on the 10.Dec 2020
  3. Legojoey1234 Win User

Minecraft RTX beta will not install

4. KevinB555 Win User

I can't leave beta from Minecraft Windows 10

I am in the same boat. I want to leave the beta, but after leaving the beta in the insider app, it still starts up in the beta. Even if you uninstall and reinstall the windows 10 edition, it still installs the beta.
  5. JamFog Win User

Xbox Insider Hub account locked with minecraft still in beta

I have found a solution. After I deleted my original insider account I created a new one and joined the rtx minecraft beta other than the nether beta which was what I was in. I then updated minecraft to rtx and unenrolled and reverted back to the normal
    minecraft version.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Can't leave minecraft beta

Enter the beta using the insider's hub with your account and install the game and wait a few minutes. Then uninstall the game and exit the beta again.

Wait a few minutes, clear the store cache and temp files.

Clear store cache

windows key + r and type ''wsreset'' wait for the black screen to close and open the store automatically, it takes a while.

Clean your PC's temporary files

windows key + R and type %TEMP% and delete everything from the folder.

ignore files that you are unable to remove.

Then restart your PC, open the store, install the game and see if that solves the problem.
Thema:

1. Still can't leave RTX Beta... a month of frustration. - Similar Threads - Still can't leave

2. I still can't post/reply to looking for groups on xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can't post/reply to looking for groups on xbox: I've already made this post once and tried everything that was said I checked my moderation history, nothing I've cleared my mac address changed my dns this and that I've done it all and sill cant...
  3. I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account: I've done restarts, Hard reboots, troubleshooted my router, check the xbox status page, factory reset, everything and I still can't sign in to my account, I removed my account and tried to add it...
  4. I'm adult now but my account is still a child account and I can't do anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm adult now but my account is still a child account and I can't do anything: I'm 19 (account created when I'm 16), my birth date on my profile is correct (xx/xx/2004). My account is an only member and organizer in family group but also a child account which make me unable...
  5. I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.: I finally managed to create an adult account that could add my main to a family group and change my account's settings. But when I did and opened Minecraft Java again, multiplayer is still...
  6. I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....: it says that "you cannot join cross-platform games without both a microsoft account and a nintendo account. Sign in with both accounts to join Servers." a67d4412-cf25-4f14-a3a0-264eeaabe1c7
  7. Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers: I've enabled my multiplayer setting to be able to connect to mc servers, but as the title reads I've not been able to connect to any. I've tried relogging aswell resetting the program, which have...
  8. I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help: I have a negative plat problem so i bought plat and it still won't let me play I could really use some help 3e86f927-a222-4e7b-89a6-b37bcc718cda
  9. I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...: I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace on Nintendo switch but can't change my skins on minecraft. What can I do! 72ac3259-b9aa-46e7-830d-64479cc2f032
  10. hello, I have an account 13 plus and minecraft and microsoft but I still can't leave the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, I have an account 13 plus and minecraft and microsoft but I still can't leave the...: I tried a lot of times but I still can't leave, and the family "manager" can't log in at the moment 514e1dcd-d3fc-4458-b627-42a63cd80ad0