Still can’t hear/talk after communication ban ended

Discus and support Still can’t hear/talk after communication ban ended in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a communication ban on the 2nd for 24hrs. Suppose to end on the 3rd. I look on enforcment and shows that its completed, but i still cant talk or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AaronKaplan4, Jan 7, 2021.

1. AaronKaplan4
    AaronKaplan4 Guest

I got a communication ban on the 2nd for 24hrs. Suppose to end on the 3rd. I look on enforcment and shows that its completed, but i still cant talk or hear people. Bought the new series x, but already regretting it. Any recommendations on how to fix this?

:)

AaronKaplan4, Jan 7, 2021
  2. Dadwhite Win User

Communication ban is ended and I still can't talk

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.
  3. xImaginaryFlaws Win User

Communication Ban Served And I Still Can’t Talk

4. Skuba Bry Win User

Xbox One Gamechat

No i don’t have a communication ban, I can talk in party chat i just can’t talk in game-chat.
  5. NanoRPS Win User

communications ban "lifted" and still no chat or messaging ect..

I was also communication banned for a week that ended 2 days ago and still am unable to talk online with others.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Xbox live chat ban ended but still can't talk or hear

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, are you on Xbox or PC?

If you're on PC, kindly sign out on your Xbox App and then restart your PC before signing back in.

If you're on Xbox kindly remove and re-add your account by following the steps below:

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
Thema:

1. Still can’t hear/talk after communication ban ended - Similar Threads - Still can’t hear

2. I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?: So I ran into a very specific issue with my party chat. So the initial issue was that when my console lost power via moving it or power going out etc when the console was turned back on it would...
  3. They still can’t talk

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    They still can’t talk: I made a thread on June 22 and forgot about it so they stopped looking at it this is what is said “So today I logged Into Halo infinite and created a party I sent requests to my friends let’s call...
  4. Why can’t I see photos sent to me. I am over 18 and they still say restricted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I see photos sent to me. I am over 18 and they still say restricted.: It says the are inappropriate when they aren’t and I can’t view them but my settings say I can see all content de77221d-7d45-4a8d-97fe-2c2dfa0b01c4
  5. I’m sure of my password but still can’t sign into my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m sure of my password but still can’t sign into my Xbox 360: Sure of password but unable to sign into my Xbox 360 5fde6972-ad50-4660-bcce-9671d7e0eead
  6. i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?: a couple days ago i bought an xbox live subscription but when i went to play a game online it brought up the subscription page but the only option was ultimate now after a couple days to see if it...
  7. I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago: Please fix this my username is KEA456 e64d352c-dff0-45e5-9df0-dc745378a31a
  8. Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still: Title says it all skate 2 shows up on store but unavailable for purchase e5c101ea-240b-4448-8100-a0cbd2a77405
  9. Why Can’t I change my gamer tag for free still?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can’t I change my gamer tag for free still?: I have had my Xbox gamer tag for about 3 or 4 years and I have always had the same gamer tag. I wanted to change but this transaction costed money and I never had changed it before l. I want to...
  10. F.E.A.R 3 bought twice but still can’t play!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F.E.A.R 3 bought twice but still can’t play!: Hi all. I’ve purchased F.E.A.R 3 through Xbox Store for my Xbox Series S. I know this game is backwards compatible. I downloaded the game but it said something like you don’t own the game and I...