Still cant connect to multiplayer?

Discus and support Still cant connect to multiplayer? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; On my first account, about a year ago, stopped letting me play multiplayer? I have all permissions on allow with adult permissions and there is no one... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by bug bite, Jan 27, 2023.

1. bug bite
    bug bite Guest

On my first account, about a year ago, stopped letting me play multiplayer? I have all permissions on allow with adult permissions and there is no one else in my xbox family. Due to this, I have created another xbox account, but its still the same. Is it due to my xbox? I have an Xbox 1.

:)

bug bite, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

May I know first if you were part or a member of a Microsoft Family group before? Like someone had been managing your account privacy?
  3. Lil Mutant Cell Win User

Connecting online

So my console is connected to the wifi, but my multiplayer test isnt working still. Im on the wifi but I cant talk to or play online games.
  4. RabidMongoose01 Win User

Can't download any apps and updates

Noticed that my NAT is strict. I also cant run a multiplayer connection test. It says my network is behind port symmetric NAT. Games that I updated at another location work fine, even when playing online multiplayer (PvZ). Still cant update on my own though
    :/
  5. Burned Fi5h Win User

Connection

even in a party i cant connect to the online multiplayer
  6. Zanny509 Win User

Xbox connected but not connected to internet

Testing multiplayer connection doesnt work but when test internet connection it says, cant connect to the internet
Thema:

1. Still cant connect to multiplayer? - Similar Threads - Still cant connect

2. Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?: series x keeps crashing on numerous br cant even play c.o.d d23f1d63-d163-4e5e-a7a1-e82fe542be82
  3. Cant connect to xbox live...STILL on 360

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cant connect to xbox live...STILL on 360: Cant connect to xbox live...STILL on 360 When i bought my network adapter, i thought all my problems were solved. NO. It asks for my WEP key which i do not know. I know my WPA passcode but when i...
  4. Xbox won't connect to internet, password is correct, followed every trouble shoot, still cant ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to internet, password is correct, followed every trouble shoot, still cant ...: This is super frustrating I've done the hard reset and unplugged router multiple times and waited. Ive been connected before, was just on yesterday wake up it wont connect. WTF. Followed every...
  5. xbox1 working fine last night now cant connect to network but everything else is still ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox1 working fine last night now cant connect to network but everything else is still ...: I bought a new Xbox one last week. Set it up been using it for a week and everything was working great. This morning I get up and my netflix wont open up saying it couldnt connect to the servers....
  6. Tried connecting my xbox account, got error and now I still cant connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried connecting my xbox account, got error and now I still cant connect.: Hello I need some help. Today i tried connecting my account to Xbox Live for the first time. However during the register I got an error after picking my password. I did get an confirmation email...
  7. Still cant connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still cant connect to Xbox Live: Microsoft says Live is working again but I cant connect. The right side of my screen says "Connect to Xbox Live" but when I click it it just makes a beep and does nothing else. My Xbox is...
  8. After trying Everything STILL CANT CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    After trying Everything STILL CANT CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE!!!: Ive had my Xbox for almost 3 years with no problems connecting to my wireless internet connection. Recently, I went on vacation and brought my Xbox with me to the hotel. I connected my Xbox to the...
  9. Wireless, Open NAT, UPNP enabled, ports forwarded, no double NAT, STILL CANT CONNECT TO XBL!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless, Open NAT, UPNP enabled, ports forwarded, no double NAT, STILL CANT CONNECT TO XBL!: I'm so unbelievably annoyed with XBL and this awful connection issue I'm having. I have gone through the entire post located here:...
  10. Had 100% packet issue now still cant connect to xbl

in XBoX on Consoles
    Had 100% packet issue now still cant connect to xbl: packet issue is now gone, shows all good, however I still cant get online to play. I can do everything else. Vancouver Washington Comcast tried 2 ISP and 3 networks total. Is there a...