Still cant communicate to friends after bieng unbanned

Discus and support Still cant communicate to friends after bieng unbanned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Thursday 12 October was the day wi was getting unbanned from xbox but then when i came home i was still unable to talk to my friends in xbox, when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by donygod2400, Oct 12, 2017.

1. donygod2400
    donygod2400 Guest

Thursday 12 October was the day wi was getting unbanned from xbox but then when i came home i was still unable to talk to my friends in xbox, when i try messaging it says "because of your past behavior, your are unable to send messages" it doesnt make any
    sense i didnt even get any more ban messages from xbox.

:)

donygod2400, Oct 12, 2017
  2. Dempy215
    Dempy215 Guest
    Unbanned but still can't communicate

I had a two week ban preventing me from communicating or playing online and the ban has finished and i can play online but i still cannot message anyone or talk in parties? How can i fix this?

Dempy215, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

to me

Still cant communicate to friends after bieng unbanned [​IMG]

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.

Dadwhite, Oct 12, 2017
  4. Dadwhite Win User

to me

[​IMG]

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

UNBANNED BUT STILL CANT PLAY

Hey there,

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary place for further information will be our Xbox
    Enforcement page
    while signed-in.

If you have any other Xbox Support questions, please feel free to post up a new thread.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts
    as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with
    Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. GreatFawn937424 Win User

UNBANNED BUT STILL CANT PLAY

Enforcement please look at this....
  7. GeraldRitchie Win User

why my live account was suspended

Can i get unbanned i did not even so anything im si confused i cant even play with my friends
  8. peter79-11FEC270-9C3 Win User

Smoke out, massive improvement over BFBC2.

I saw smoke bieng used in one game and it looked fairly impressive. I looked on the battlelog site and cant find any mention of smoke grenades under weapons/unlocks. Can anyone confirm their presense?
Thema:

1. Still cant communicate to friends after bieng unbanned - Similar Threads - Still cant communicate

2. Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?: series x keeps crashing on numerous br cant even play c.o.d d23f1d63-d163-4e5e-a7a1-e82fe542be82
  3. it is 2023 almost 2024 and we still cant move a xbox live account to a different Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    it is 2023 almost 2024 and we still cant move a xbox live account to a different Microsoft...: tens of thousands of parents created a xbox live account for their children on Christmas day so they could play as soon as possible. nobody at microsoft thought maybe those kids grow up and would...
  4. I still cant open my minecraft launcher despite trying everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still cant open my minecraft launcher despite trying everything: Every time I try to open the new minecraft launcher it always gives me the error "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access...
  5. STILL cant' access multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    STILL cant' access multiplayer games: I can't access multiplayer games. I've followed the instructions for changing the settings for my account in Microsoft. I have selected "Allow" for each item instructed to and clicked submit. I...
  6. I have an xbox series s and i cant use voice chat in roblox. My age is verified but i still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an xbox series s and i cant use voice chat in roblox. My age is verified but i still...: I verified my age on roblox but i still cant use voice chat on my xbox series x 4ceab9b2-9085-4d35-9d46-f3ac5156e7bf
  7. Nat unavalible and teredo not working ive done no joke everything i can and still cant...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nat unavalible and teredo not working ive done no joke everything i can and still cant...: Nat unavalible and teredo not working ive done no joke d5f845bc-d771-445c-a7f3-2008ddb81a0a
  8. Even when I’ve restarted my xbox and have signed out of my account i still cant seem to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Even when I’ve restarted my xbox and have signed out of my account i still cant seem to...: When switching to my account after switching it to a adult i cant change my profile picture even after changing my settings and resetting my account and xbox nothing seems to work....
  9. I have Xbox gamepass ultimate, but i still cant view my perks. I find this very frustrating...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have Xbox gamepass ultimate, but i still cant view my perks. I find this very frustrating...: Please get back to me and help me fix this issue. f37de816-0f31-4326-b31f-799f7fa1c480
  10. bought minecraft java edition and still cant play

in XBoX Accessibility
    bought minecraft java edition and still cant play: So I just bought the minecraft java and bedrock deluxe edition and It wont let me play java. I click on the launcher and it only gives me a demo option for java but I can play the bedrock version...